Revolution Racing Wheels and Rims
- RR01Black-Machinedfrom $146.00 (ea)Revolution Racing# 2058142
- RR02Black-Machinedfrom $146.00 (ea)Revolution Racing# 2058149
- RR03Black-Machinedfrom $146.00 (ea)Revolution Racing# 2058163
- RR04Black-Machinedfrom $146.00 (ea)Revolution Racing# 2058172
- RR05Black-Machinedfrom $146.00 (ea)Revolution Racing# 2058187
- RR06Blackfrom $176.00 (ea)Revolution Racing# 16798596
- RR07Black-Machinedfrom $146.00 (ea)Revolution Racing# 16798599
Revolution Racing is a new line of wheel from parent company VCT, which also markets sister brands VCT, Gitano and Scorpion Off-Road. With sizes from 17" to 20" and in offsets and bolt circles perfect for FWD cars and small sedans, these are the perfect wheel for your euro-style or tuner car. Check with our loyal customers about their Revolution Racing wheels. Like most Original equipment wheels, Revolution Racing wheels are made by the industry’s standard wheel manufacturing technique: pressure die-casting.
Revolution Racing wheels are cast in one piece from the highest grade of aircraft-grade aluminum. The low-pressure die-casting process used is considered to be the state of the art, and it is the same process used to produce wheels for new vehicles by virtually all OEM wheel manufacturers. This produces a wheel that is remarkably free of surface defects and porous areas that can leak air.
After the wheel blank is machined to its net size and inspected, it’s painted in its ebony black finish. After the paint cures, it goes back on the CNC machine to have the bright machined accents milled. To protect the raw machined aluminum, a coat of brilliant clear coat is applied over the entire wheel.
| Posted by Brendon | (Martin, TN)
Reasonable price and they look great got them for my 2013 silver Scion tC. I've been getting lots of compliments and head turns! I recommend them to anyone!