Lexus Rims & Wheels
As a division of the Toyota Motor Company, Lexus has been a top manufacturer of luxury cars and SUVs since 1989, and the name has firmly settled into the foreground of luxury automobiles across the globe. Backed by a premium name along with superior quality, every model features its own enticing and classy flavor that has attracted droves of drivers to its brand. Regardless if your Lexus is a coupe, convertible, crossover, or full size sedan - it demands respect. With that comes a responsibility personally, which is precisely why we offer only the finest Lexus custom wheels that help you make the smartest modifications possible.
Whether you prefer sleek wheels to increase the heat lightning your IS-F creates or you want classically styled wheels for your 1990s LS400, you’ll find all the choices you need here on our website. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer in a custom wheel, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your Lexus it looks right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
- LEXANI®ADVOCATE Chrome with Black Insertsfrom $520.00Lexani
- AMERICAN RACING®AR910 Bright PVDfrom $226.86American Racing
- DUB®X-11 FIVEPLEXfrom $715.00Dub
- ATX SERIES®BLADE Bright PVDfrom $211.30ATX Series
- XD SERIES®XD127 Satin Blackfrom $162.16XD Series
- TUFF®T04 Flat Black with Machined Flangefrom $182.00Tuff
- RBP®98R Black with CNC Machined Groovesfrom $397.90RBP Wheels
- KMC®SLIDE Chromefrom $280.92KMC
| Posted by Chantz | (Kannapolis, NC)
The 16s look great on my car. I really like the matte look and the cover over the bolts. Even the air cap looks cool. Installation was easy. Great deal for the quality. Only con is that the bolt cover is plastic and feels like it could fall off easily. It only uses one screw, maybe one more would be nice. Over all I am pleased.