- CT Performance Air Intake Systems
- ES Performance Air Intake Systems
- GS Performance Air Intake Systems
- GX Performance Air Intake Systems
- HS Performance Air Intake Systems
- IS Performance Air Intake Systems
- LFA Performance Air Intake Systems
- LS Performance Air Intake Systems
- LX Performance Air Intake Systems
- NX Performance Air Intake Systems
Lexus air intakes that we have collected on our website are what you need if you decide to upgrade your luxury vehicle. There are several reasons to install a custom air intake. Fist of all, this upgrade is about increasing the power and improving throttle response of your ride. And what can be more important than performance and responsiveness for comfortable and safe driving! Another reason is improved fuel efficiency. With a good custom air intake the engine of your Lexus will be receiving optimal amount of air. This can help to reduce the fuel consumption.
There is one more thing that makes installation of a custom air intake a very compelling upgrade. This is an easy, quick and affordable modification! You don’t need to spend lots of time or money to make you ride faster and more powerful. Just choose and install one of our aftermarket Lexus air intakes. We understand that your Lexus is a good vehicle, which should be outfitted only with premium quality custom parts. And we work only with the most reliable makers of air intake systems to ensure the adequate quality. So, if you want achieve maximum effect with minimum effort, a custom air intake from CARiD.com is an essential choice!
- aFe® Stage 2 Cold Air Intake SystemStage 2 Cold Air Intake System by aFe®. The aFe Stage 2 Cold Air Intake System replaces your entire factory air intake system with a large high-flow aFe air filter, open element airbox/heat shield and a smoothly contoured, less...$225.00 - $950.00
- Injen® IS Series Intake SystemIS Series Intake System by Injen®. The IS Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air filter allows...$144.44 - $312.20
- Takeda® Retain Short Ram Air Intake SystemRetain Short Ram Air Intake System by Takeda®. Improve your car's performance and enhance the appearance of your engine bay with the Takeda Retain Short Ram Air Intake System. This system will increase airflow to your engine with...$225.00 - $495.00
- K&N® 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases the airflow and the intake tube smoothes that...$173.99 - $837.99
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N®. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...$129.99 - $552.99
- HPS® Short Ram Air IntakeShort Ram Air Intake by HPS®. Built for superior performance, this product is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system intended to fit most sport compact performance vehicles. The intake has been tested on a...$133.00 - $190.00
- Weapon-R® Dragon Air Intake SystemDragon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. Increased airflow and air volume into your engine results in more horsepower and torque. The Dragon Air Intake System is designed to maximize airflow and engine performance. 50-States Street...$51.00 - $293.25
- aFe® Stage 2 Si Cold Air Intake SystemStage 2 Si Cold Air Intake System by aFe®. The aFe Stage 2 Si Cold Air Intake System replaces your entire factory air intake system with a large high-flow aFe air filter, a totally enclosed airbox and a smoothly contoured, less...$295.00 - $845.00
- AEM® Short Ram Air Intake SystemShort Ram Air Intake System by AEM®. This system is an economical alternative to AEM's Cold Air Intake system. The Short Ram system installs easily under the hood, and on some applications outperforms the longer cold air design.$92.99 - $369.99
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...$169.15 - $378.25
- Injen® SP Series Short Ram Intake SystemSP Series Short Ram Intake System by Injen®. The Short Ram SP Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air...$196.57 - $600.40
- DC Sports® Short Ram Intake SystemDC Sports Air Intake Systems provide the best of both worlds in heat protection and improved breathability. Every kit includes a air filter that requires no oil, therefore no chance in contaminating the air mass air flow sensor...$120.97 - $256.61
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Air Filter by K&N®. A K&N 33 series OE replacement air filter is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration. These washable and reusable panel air filters are easy to install because they fit directly into the...$35.99 - $95.99
- aFe® Pro Dry S Air FilterPro Dry S Air Filter by aFe®. The Pro DRY S is the perfect combination of performance, protection and convenience. When you want increased airflow with superior filtration, but ease of maintenance is a high priority, look no...$49.95 - $919.84
- Airaid® Air FilterAir Filter by Airaid®. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air filtration than the...$20.30 - $187.58
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance PartsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance PartsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance PartsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Performance PartsWhy does my car have a plastic intake manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
Lexus Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2015 Lexus RC