The IS is sold across the world because it’s stylish and comfortable enough to drive all day so if you own one then you probably drive it every day. That means that you need it to be running at its best at all times and one of the easiest ways to achieve that goal is by installing the right performance upgrades. We have the right ones to suit your vehicle so you can get the right performance at great prices and one of the important ones is the Lexus IS air intake.
Your engine uses fuel and air to run which makes it very important to get the right air intake. We have different types of them like the cold air intake which allows your engine to have cooler air that it finds easier to burn or the short ram intake that can provide your engine with a higher flow of air so that there is more of it to burn. We have the information you need to decide which one will suit your lifestyle the best and once you choose you’ll find it at lower prices than you’re expecting so you get great value!
- aFe® Stage 2 Cold Air Intake SystemStage 2 Cold Air Intake System by aFe®. The aFe Stage 2 Cold Air Intake System replaces your entire factory air intake system with a large high-flow aFe air filter, open element airbox/heat shield and a smoothly contoured, less...$225.00 - $950.00
- Injen® IS Series Intake SystemIS Series Intake System by Injen®. The IS Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air filter allows...$144.44 - $312.20
- Takeda® Retain Short Ram Air Intake SystemRetain Short Ram Air Intake System by Takeda®. Improve your car's performance and enhance the appearance of your engine bay with the Takeda Retain Short Ram Air Intake System. This system will increase airflow to your engine with...$225.00 - $495.00
- K&N® 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases the airflow and the intake tube smoothes that...$169.99 - $534.99
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N®. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...$129.99 - $540.99
- Weapon-R® Dragon Air Intake SystemDragon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. Increased airflow and air volume into your engine results in more horsepower and torque. The Dragon Air Intake System is designed to maximize airflow and engine performance. 50-States Street...$51.00 - $293.25
- AEM® Short Ram Air Intake SystemShort Ram Air Intake System by AEM®. This system is an economical alternative to AEM's Cold Air Intake system. The Short Ram system installs easily under the hood, and on some applications outperforms the longer cold air design.$91.99 - $362.99
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...$169.15 - $378.25
- Injen® SP Series Short Ram Intake SystemSP Series Short Ram Intake System by Injen®. The Short Ram SP Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air...$196.57 - $600.40
- DC Sports® Short Ram Intake SystemDC Sports Air Intake Systems provide the best of both worlds in heat protection and improved breathability. Every kit includes a air filter that requires no oil, therefore no chance in contaminating the air mass air flow sensor...$95.70 - $256.61
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Air Filter by K&N®. A K&N 33 series OE replacement air filter is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration. These washable and reusable panel air filters are easy to install because they fit directly into the...$34.99 - $92.99
- aFe® Pro Dry S Air FilterPro Dry S Air Filter by aFe®. The Pro DRY S is the perfect combination of performance, protection and convenience. When you want increased airflow with superior filtration, but ease of maintenance is a high priority, look no...$49.95 - $919.84
- K&N® E Series Round Air FilterE Series Air Filter by K&N®. K&N E Series round automotive air filters are designed to replace your restricted factory air filter for additional horsepower and performance. These filters are washable, reusable and last up to 50,000...$28.99 - $356.99
- GREEN FILTER® Factory Replacement Air FilterFactory Replacement Air Filter by Green Filter®. Replace your factory air cleaner filter element with a Green Filter oiled-cotton filter and never buy another filter as long as you own your vehicle. Enjoy superior flow and finer...$25.55 - $115.31
- aFe® Pro 5R Air FilterPro 5R Air Filter by aFe®. The Pro 5R air filter provides increased airflow to your engine without sacrificing filtration ability. The increased airflow allows your engine to make more power, and have better throttle response and...$46.95 - $199.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance PartsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Performance PartsWhy does my car have a plastic intake manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Performance PartsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterMost aftermarket air filters are constructed from multiple layers of cotton gauze, which are sandwiched between wire mesh that is formed into pleats. The layers of oiled cotton fibers are able to trap dirt particles that are even smaller than the holes in the filter media. The airflow stays consistent between cleanings, for optimal combustion.
- Centric® Formula 100 Series OEM Brake Pads$54.89 - $138.03
- KSport® SuperComp Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
Lexus IS Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
- Related Lexus IS Pages
- Popular IS Part Numbers
- AEM® 41-1402C - Electronically Tuned Gunmetal Gray Air Intake System
- Weapon-R® 305-123-101 - Secret Weapon Air Intake System
- Weapon-R® 950-112-102 - Aluminum Cold Air Box
- K&N® RX-4990DL - DryCharger Filter Wrap (Blue)
- K&N® 69-8701TP - 69 Series Typhoon Polished Cold Air Intake Kit
- AEM® 41-1406C - Electronically Tuned Gunmetal Gray Air Intake System
- Injen® SP2092BLK - SP Series Short Ram Intake System (3.5L, Black)
- Injen® SP2093P - SP Series Short Ram Intake System (2.5L, Polished)
- HPS® 18521-RED - Red Intake Hose
- Lexus IS Models
- IS F Performance Air Intake Systems
- IS250 Base Performance Air Intake Systems
- IS250 C Performance Air Intake Systems
- IS250 C F Sport Performance Air Intake Systems
- IS250 F Sport Performance Air Intake Systems
- IS300 Base Performance Air Intake Systems
- IS300 Sportcross Performance Air Intake Systems
- IS350 Base Performance Air Intake Systems
- IS350 C Performance Air Intake Systems
- IS350 C F Sport Performance Air Intake Systems
- IS350 F Sport Performance Air Intake Systems