The IS is sold across the world because it’s stylish and comfortable enough to drive all day so if you own one then you probably drive it every day. That means that you need it to be running at its best at all times and one of the easiest ways to achieve that goal is by installing the right performance upgrades. We have the right ones to suit your vehicle so you can get the right performance at great prices and one of the important ones is the Lexus IS air intake.
Your engine uses fuel and air to run which makes it very important to get the right air intake. We have different types of them like the cold air intake which allows your engine to have cooler air that it finds easier to burn or the short ram intake that can provide your engine with a higher flow of air so that there is more of it to burn. We have the information you need to decide which one will suit your lifestyle the best and once you choose you’ll find it at lower prices than you’re expecting so you get great value!
- K&N® 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit by K&N. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases the airflow and the intake tube smoothes that...$55.99 - $837.99
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...$58.99 - $552.99
- Injen® IS Series Intake SystemIS Series Intake System by Injen. The IS Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air filter allows increased...$134.85 - $312.20
- Injen® SP Series Short Ram Intake SystemSP Series Short Ram Intake System by Injen. The Short Ram SP Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air...$89.30 - $600.40
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in better...$136.99 - $474.99
- AEM® Short Ram Air Intake SystemShort Ram Air Intake System by AEM. This system is an economical alternative to AEM's Cold Air Intake system. The Short Ram system installs easily under the hood, and on some applications outperforms the longer cold air design.$39.99 - $369.99
- AEM® Electronically Tuned Air Intake SystemElectronically Tuned Air Intake System by AEM. AEM's revolutionary ETI module eliminates the necessity of reducing the intake tube diameter at the MAF sensor. The ETI module adjusts the MAF sensor so tube diameter can remain optimal...$282.99 - $540.99
- Weapon-R® Dragon Air Intake SystemDragon Air Intake System by Weapon-R.$123.25 - $293.25
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any other...$169.15 - $378.25
- DC Sports® Short Ram Intake SystemDC Sports Air Intake Systems provide the best of both worlds in heat protection and improved breathability. Every kit includes a air filter that requires no oil, therefore no chance in contaminating the air mass air flow sensor...$28.80 - $256.61
- Spectre Performance® Air Intake KitAir Intake Kit by Spectre Performance. Give your engine a full dose of cool air when it needs it. Replace your restrictive air box and filter element with this polished aluminum tubing and lifetime cleanable low-restriction air filter.$11.95 - $509.99
- Takeda® Retain Short Ram Air Intake SystemRetain Short Ram Air Intake System by Takeda. Improve your car's performance and enhance the appearance of your engine bay with the Takeda Retain Short Ram Air Intake System. This system will increase airflow to your engine with...$225.00 - $495.00
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Panel Air Filter by K&N. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Includes: 1 Air Filter.$26.99 - $95.99
- K&N® 33 Series Unique Air Filter33 Series Unique Air Filter by K&N. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 0.7 oz (21 ml). Height: 1.25" (32 mm). Length: 9.25" (235 mm). Width: 8.063" (205 mm). Includes: 1 Air Filter.$34.99 - $95.99
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro 5R Panel Air FilterMagnum Flow Panel Air Filter by aFe.$46.95 - $199.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Centric® Formula 100 Series OEM Brake Pads$54.89 - $138.04
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
Lexus IS Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2002 Lexus IS