When aFe was founded, the very first product they offered was a performance air filter. Today, you are welcome to choose from three filter types: the Pro-Guard 7, PRO 5R and Pro Dry S air filters. Each filter is developed for particular driving purposes, while the vehicle-specific design ensures perfect fit and easy installation. The Pro-Guard 7 filters with a patented 7-layer design are the most durable filter the company can offer.
- aFe® - Stage 2 Si Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $303.85$303.85
- aFe® - Pro 5R Air FilterStarting at: $44.24$44.24
- aFe® - Mach Force XP Exhaust SystemStarting at: $20.55$20.55
- aFe® - BladeRunner IntercoolerStarting at: $184.37$184.37
- aFe® - Stage 2 Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $30.85$30.85
- aFe® - Pro Dry S Air FilterStarting at: $46.30$46.30
- aFe® - Stage 1 Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $30.85$30.85
- aFe® - ATLAS Exhaust SystemStarting at: $338.87$338.87
- aFe® - Striker Power PackageStarting at: $616.97$616.97
- aFe® - BladeRunner Intake ManifoldStarting at: $204.97$204.97
- aFe® - Full Metal Power Stage 2 Air Intake SystemStarting at: $254.41$254.41
- aFe® - Pro GUARD 7 Air FilterStarting at: $54.54$54.54
- aFe® - Super Stock SystemStarting at: $163.77$163.77
- aFe® - Large Bore HD Exhaust SystemStarting at: $20.55$20.55
- aFe® - Silver Bullet Throttle Body SpacerStarting at: $102.95$102.95
- aFe® - Twisted Steel HeaderStarting at: $458.35$458.35
- aFe® - Mach Force XP Exhaust Race PipeStarting at: $20.55$20.55
- aFe® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $47.33$47.33
- aFe® - ATLAS Exhaust Race PipeStarting at: $230.72$230.72
Headquartered in Corona, CA, aFe is a world-renowned manufacturer of performance aftermarket parts. The company was set up in 1999 for the sole purpose of delivering top auto products that can unleash all power hidden within the engines of the most reliable vehicles of today. Determined to achieve the highest growth rate in the business, aFe offers first-rate air intake systems and air filters, exhaust systems and manifolds for gas and diesel applications.
What aFe knows for sure is that not a single engine will be able to perform to its best, until it's equipped with a first-class air intake system. Determined to created a product that is second to none, the company developed not one but three air intake systems to satisfy your needs. The Stage 1 air intake system with the OEM intake tube is the best bargain for the value-conscious enthusiasts.
An efficient intake system with a premium air filter is only part of the performance equation. To unleash the true potential of your vehicle, a perfectly-designed aFe exhaust system is definitely a must. All tubes of the aFe exhaust systems are mandrel-bent to provide unrestricted path for the exhaust gases. Each system is designed with the welded-on bayonet hangers that allow for the most secure installation possible.
No matter how excellently you equip your vehicle, the truth is that it can perform better. The engine of your vehicle is a fine musical instrument that must be properly tuned. The majority of manufacturers supply performance chips and programmers that can't optimize performance of vehicles equipped with the performance parts. Luckily, aFe is not one of them. The company developed a product that can work with the aftermarket performance products.
For the true enthusiasts who accept no compromise when it comes to performance, aFe created its performance packages that include everything you might need to upgrade your vehicle. If you're looking for maximum performance, what you need is the new Striker Package that comes complete with the Mach Force XP cat-back exhaust, Stage 2 air intake and a Scorcher Programmer.
| Posted by Robert Kennedy | (Lakeland, FL)
I had to wait almost six weeks to get this add on for my Ford Ranger truck. Apparently it was a special order. Once received, I was not disappointed. Out of the box, it was exactly as advertised. The installation was simple. The only complaint I have is that I was one reducer short. I had to fabricate one from my old system. Yet, it works fine. It is a little loud when you really get on it, but at cruise, it hums.
| Posted by Blake | (Woodinville, WA)
Putting on the intake it fairly simple there are instructions, but I little complicated, but the intake it great I love it sounds like an STI when it hits 2700 rpm up to 6500 it's fun loud and cheap. Overall great intakes.
| Posted by Matthew | (Fort Benning, GA)
I think that this product is amazing. I paired the exhaust with the aFe cold air intake and silver bullet throttle body spacer, and I can tell the difference in performance. I absolutely love the way my 2007 Toyota Tacoma sounds. I get all of performance and I also save gas. It sounds great. I can easily feel the difference in power increase, and it doesn't look stupid or gaudy. If there is an exhaust that gives you the most bang for your buck, this is the one.