If you want more power and performance from your vehicle, then Airaid products are just what you need. The company focuses all its attention on manufacturing premium air intakes and air filters for SUVs, trucks, and muscle cars. It all started in 1997 when Airaid began to develop and produce air intake systems for light trucks and crossovers. Since then, the company continues to grow and innovate, constantly broadening their product range.
- Airaid® - MXP Series Cold Air Dam Intake SystemStarting at: $189.90$189.90
- Airaid® - Air FilterStarting at: $18.90$18.90
- Airaid® - Cold Air Dam Intake SystemStarting at: $89.90$89.90
- Airaid® - Classic Air Intake SystemStarting at: $204.90$204.90
- Airaid® - PowerAid™ Throttle Body SpacerStarting at: $89.90$89.90
- Airaid® - Jr. KitStarting at: $126.90$126.90
- Airaid® - Modular Intake TubeStarting at: $71.90$71.90
- Airaid® - EconoAid™ Throttle Body Spacer Starting at: $29.99$29.99
- AIRAID® - Air Filter Tune-Up KitStarting at: $5.90$5.90
Let your engine breathe in pure performance with Airaid air intake systems. All intakes are produced for you to get more horsepower and torque, which you are guaranteed to feel and hear. To give maximum airflow, each filter is engineered, tested, and tuned using the most advanced equipment. It means that you get air intakes that fit and perform perfectly. They use factory mounting points so you won't have to cut, drill, or make any other modifications.
Airaid offers you several air intakes. A Classic Intake adds a new spin to vehicles with limited airflow, and it is perfect for early applications. The name of the Quick Fit Intake System speaks for itself - it's simply quick. This air intake uses a lot of original equipment components, e.g. stock filter housing and cold-air inlet, improving them with a cold air dam and an Airaid Premium filter.
- Airaid Air Intake Systems Commercial
- Airaid Cameron Evans Visits Company
- Airaid Pure Performance Commercial
- Airaid Simply Better
- Airaid U Built It Commercial
There are no insignificant things when it comes to supplying your vehicle with air. You know that even a HEMI won't perform at full power if there is not enough clean air supplied. So if you want to gain maximum power and torque, don't think about having a more powerful engine, think about getting an Airaid air filter. Airaid pioneered composite filters in 2002 with introduction of its SynthaFlow series filters that offer a perfect combination of airflow and filtration.
Airaid filters consist of several layers of cotton gauze that are added by an extra layer of the proprietary SynthaFlow material. SynthaFlow is a synthetic fiber material, which is the last line of protection inside a filter. It actually filters at the micron level, trapping the smallest particles that cannot be captured by ordinary cotton-gauze filters. Working together, all the layers guarantee premium filtration, without sacrificing the airflow. Airaid filters also feature an extremely durable urethane casing that will never crack or shrink due to the heat exposure under the hood. Backed by a lifetime warranty, an Airaid filter is one of the wisest investments you can make.
| Posted by Fernando | (Bethlehem, PA)
I can feel the difference from before an after. Fast installation.
| Posted by Rj | (Harrisburg, PA)
This product installed easily and improved the performance of my Scion Fr-s. The sound was good, too.
| Posted by Morgan | (Harahan, LA)
Looks awesome, sounds a lot better than the restrictive stock intake.
| Posted by Dustin | (Clearwater, BC)
Happy with the parts just not to happy on how much the duty was when it went across the border but that's ok!!
| Posted by Lynn | (Normandy Park, WA)
This product is well engineered, with all the parts needed present along with comprehensive instructions. The intake system produced a noticeable increase in torque that can be felt in the engine pulling harder on acceleration and hill climbing. I have yet to put it to the trailer pulling test, which will come the middle of July after having a set of "shorty" headers installed, for yet more low end torque. The key word for this is "noticeable" increase in power and torque - not dramatic. I do feel that this intake is high quality and does give me what I had hoped for. I do not think a person could go wrong with this intake system.
| Posted by David | (Knoxville, TN)
Improved my gas mileage as well as horse power and ft lbs of torque. This product was really easy to install only took me 15 minutes and it looks good!
| Posted by Jonathan | (Maurice, LA)
I am very satisfied with the product, however, I did not know if the filter was pre-oiled or if I was supposed to oil it before I installed it, so I called the manufacturer and the representative was very helpful. Other than that I am very satisfied with the product and the service and I plan to order from CARiD in the future!
| Posted by Wieslaw | (Elk, AA)
High quality product, fast and simple installation.
| Posted by Matthew | (Bensalem, PA)
I bought this for my 2008 GMC Sierra. Underpowered from the factory, I was surprised with the improvement!
| Posted by Bryan | (Exton, PA)
Looks great under the hood. Low end torque gain is noticeable, but not much difference in MPG.
- Popular Airaid Part Numbers
- AIRAID® 353-210 - Cold Air Dam Intake System with Blue SynthaMax Air Filter and Intake Tube
- AIRAID® 351-210 - Cold Air Dam Intake System with Red SynthaMax Air Filter and Intake Tube
- AIRAID® - Air Filter Tune-Up Kit (6.25 oz. Aerosol Oil, 12 oz. Cleaner)
- AIRAID® 200-617 - PowerAid™ Throttle Body Spacer (4.8L / 5.3L / 6.0L / 6.2L)
- AIRAID® 451-260 - MXP Series Cold Air Dam Intake System with Red SynthaMax Air Filter without Intake Tube
- AIRAID® 251-253 - Cold Air Dam Intake System with Red SynthaMax Air Filter and Intake Tube
- AIRAID® 511-307 - MXP Series Cold Air Dam Intake System with Red SynthaMax Air Filter and Intake Tube
- AIRAID® 350-210 - Cold Air Dam Intake System with Red SynthaFlow Air Filter and Intake Tube
- AIRAID® 451-181 - Cold Air Dam Intake System with Red SynthaMax Air Filter without Intake Tube
- AIRAID® 311-212 - Cold Air Dam Intake System with Red SynthaMax Air Filter without Intake Tube
- AIRAID® 351-199 - Cold Air Dam Intake System with Red SynthaMax Air Filter and Intake Tube
- AIRAID® 701-451 - Red SynthaMax Cone Air Filter (3.5" F x 6" B x 4.625" D x 7" H)
- AIRAID® 720-128 - Red SynthaFlow Cone Air Filter (4.375" Offset F x 11.5" x 5" x 7" B x 9" x 4.5" D x 7.375" H)
- AIRAID® 799-469 - Pre-Filter
- AIRAID® 799-450 - Pre-Filter
- AIRAID® 310-510 - PowerAid™ Throttle Body Spacer (4.0L)
- AIRAID® 401-231 - Cold Air Dam Intake System with Red SynthaMax Air Filter and Intake Tube
- AIRAID® 450-177 - MXP Series Cold Air Dam Intake System with Red SynthaFlow Air Filter and Intake Tube
- AIRAID® 351-171 - QuickFit™ Air Intake System with Red SynthaMax Air Filter without Intake Tube
- AIRAID® 201-146 - Cold Air Dam Intake System with Red SynthaMax Air Filter and Intake Tube
- AIRAID® 200-580 - PowerAid™ Throttle Body Spacer
- AIRAID® 400-591 - PowerAid™ Throttle Body Spacer (5.4L)
- AIRAID® 201-145 - Cold Air Dam Intake System with Red SynthaMax Air Filter and Intake Tube
- AIRAID® 510-307 - MXP Series Cold Air Dam Intake System with Red SynthaFlow Air Filter and Intake Tube
- AIRAID® 200-512-1 - PowerAid™ Throttle Body Spacer (4.8L / 5.3L / 6.0L / 8.1L F/I, with Throttle Cables)