Your GS has the style that makes it stand out and the comfort to drive all day so it’s the kind of vehicle that you need running at its best. Of course, this is difficult since there is only so much you can achieve by servicing it but we have a wide range of performance upgrades to give your vehicle the improvements it deserves. We have them at prices that give you great value for your money and one of the best places to start is with the Lexus GS air intakes.
Your engine needs air and fuel to run and the air intake determines how much air your engine gets and the temperature it will be at when it gets there. We have the different types with different benefits like the cold air intake that gives your engine cooler air by taking it from a different place or the short ram intake that will allow your engine to burn a higher volume of air. Because we have them all you can get the right performance to suit the way you drive and you can get them at lower prices than you’re probably expecting!
- Injen® IS Series Intake SystemIS Series Intake System by Injen®. The IS Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air filter allows...$144.44 - $312.20
- Takeda® Retain Short Ram Air Intake SystemRetain Short Ram Air Intake System by Takeda®. Improve your car's performance and enhance the appearance of your engine bay with the Takeda Retain Short Ram Air Intake System. This system will increase airflow to your engine with...$225.00 - $495.00
- K&N® 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases the airflow and the intake tube smoothes that...$169.99 - $534.99
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N®. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...$129.99 - $540.99
- HPS® Short Ram Air IntakeShort Ram Air Intake by HPS®. Built for superior performance, this product is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system intended to fit most sport compact performance vehicles. The intake has been tested on a...$133.00 - $228.00
- Weapon-R® Dragon Air Intake SystemDragon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. Increased airflow and air volume into your engine results in more horsepower and torque. The Dragon Air Intake System is designed to maximize airflow and engine performance. 50-States Street...$51.00 - $293.25
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...$169.15 - $378.25
- DC Sports® Short Ram Intake SystemDC Sports Air Intake Systems provide the best of both worlds in heat protection and improved breathability. Every kit includes a air filter that requires no oil, therefore no chance in contaminating the air mass air flow sensor...$120.97 - $256.61
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Air Filter by K&N®. A K&N 33 series OE replacement air filter is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration. These washable and reusable panel air filters are easy to install because they fit directly into the...$34.99 - $92.99
- aFe® Pro Dry S Air FilterPro Dry S Air Filter by aFe®. The Pro DRY S is the perfect combination of performance, protection and convenience. When you want increased airflow with superior filtration, but ease of maintenance is a high priority, look no...$49.95 - $919.84
- K&N® E Series Round Air FilterE Series Air Filter by K&N®. K&N E Series round automotive air filters are designed to replace your restricted factory air filter for additional horsepower and performance. These filters are washable, reusable and last up to 50,000...$28.99 - $356.99
- GREEN FILTER® Factory Replacement Air FilterFactory Replacement Air Filter by Green Filter®. Replace your factory air cleaner filter element with a Green Filter oiled-cotton filter and never buy another filter as long as you own your vehicle. Enjoy superior flow and finer...$25.55 - $115.31
- aFe® Pro 5R Air FilterPro 5R Air Filter by aFe®. The Pro 5R air filter provides increased airflow to your engine without sacrificing filtration ability. The increased airflow allows your engine to make more power, and have better throttle response and...$46.95 - $199.95
- K&N® Round Tapered Air FilterUniversal Round Tapered Air Filter (RU-5006) by K&N®, 2.5" F x 5.25" B x 2.5" D x 1.5" L x 20 degrees FA. Get better performance, superior engine protection and more economical operation with a K&N Air Filter. K&N Universal Air...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$57.99
- K&N® Round Tapered Air FilterUniversal Round Tapered Air Filter (RU-5005) by K&N®, 2.5" F x 5.25" B x 2.5" D x 5.75" L. Get better performance, superior engine protection and more economical operation with a K&N Air Filter. K&N Universal Air Filters are...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$57.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance PartsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Performance PartsWhy does my car have a plastic intake manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Performance PartsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterMost aftermarket air filters are constructed from multiple layers of cotton gauze, which are sandwiched between wire mesh that is formed into pleats. The layers of oiled cotton fibers are able to trap dirt particles that are even smaller than the holes in the filter media. The airflow stays consistent between cleanings, for optimal combustion.
- KSport® ProComp Front Brake Kit$1,662.50 - $2,445.00
Lexus GS Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
- Related Lexus GS Pages
- Popular GS Part Numbers
- Weapon-R® 805-133-101 - Dragon Air Intake System (Polished Pipe, Gunmetal Filter Cage and Black Foam, V6)
- Weapon-R® 305-133-101 - Secret Weapon Air Intake System
- Weapon-R® 305-123-101 - Secret Weapon Air Intake System (GS300 3.0L V6)
- Weapon-R® 950-113-102 - Aluminum Cold Air Box
- K&N® 33-2345 - 33 Series Panel Air Filter
- Injen® IS2095P - IS Series Short Ram Intake System (Polished)
- Lexus GS Models
- GS300 Performance Air Intake Systems
- GS350 Base Performance Air Intake Systems
- GS350 F Sport Performance Air Intake Systems
- GS400 Performance Air Intake Systems
- GS430 Performance Air Intake Systems
- GS450h Base Performance Air Intake Systems
- GS450h F Sport Performance Air Intake Systems
- GS460 Performance Air Intake Systems