Lexus GS Air Intakes
Your GS has the style that makes it stand out and the comfort to drive all day so it’s the kind of vehicle that you need running at its best. Of course, this is difficult since there is only so much you can achieve by servicing it but we have a wide range of performance upgrades to give your vehicle the improvements it deserves. We have them at prices that give you great value for your money and one of the best places to start is with the Lexus GS air intakes.
Your engine needs air and fuel to run and the air intake determines how much air your engine gets and the temperature it will be at when it gets there. We have the different types with different benefits like the cold air intake that gives your engine cooler air by taking it from a different place or the short ram intake that will allow your engine to burn a higher volume of air. Because we have them all you can get the right performance to suit the way you drive and you can get them at lower prices than you’re probably expecting!
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $45.99$45.99
- Weapon-R® - Dragon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $194.65$194.65
- aFe® - Pro DRY S Air FilterStarting at: $56.95$56.95
- Injen® - IS Series Short Ram Intake SystemStarting at: $264.08$264.08
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $57.99$57.99
- Weapon-R® - Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $237.15$237.15
- Spectre Performance® - 3" Airflow Sensor MountStarting at: $8.35$8.35
- aFe® - Pro 5R Air FilterStarting at: $56.95$56.95
- Injen® - IS Series Short Ram Intake SystemStarting at: $236.76$236.76
- K&N® - 57 Series Generation II Air Intake KitStarting at: $307.99$307.99
| Posted by Ray | (Knoxville, TN)
Good look. Need more installation instructions. You can hear the air flowing.
GS300 • GS350 • GS400 • GS430 • GS450h • GS460 and submodels: Base • F Sport