DENSO factories are QS9000 and ISO9000 certified worldwide, just one of the many reasons why zero defects for parts produced in the millions is a reality for DENSO. A recipient of the prestigious Deming Award for quality in 1961, Denso've spent over five decades perfecting technology and processes, a claim that few automotive manufacturers can make.
- Denso® - Spark PlugStarting at: $2.37$2.37
- Denso® - Starter MotorStarting at: $47.92$47.92
- Denso® - AlternatorStarting at: $34.68$34.68
- Denso® - RadiatorStarting at: $61.86$61.86
- Denso® - A/C CompressorStarting at: $223.87$223.87
- Denso® - A/C Evaporator CoreStarting at: $79.41$79.41
- Denso® - A/C AccumulatorStarting at: $30.78$30.78
- Denso® - A/C Receiver DrierStarting at: $19.59$19.59
- Denso® - A/C Expansion ValveStarting at: $25.47$25.47
- Denso® - A/C CondenserStarting at: $56.50$56.50
- Denso® - Air FilterStarting at: $9.50$9.50
- Denso® - Cabin Air FilterStarting at: $6.04$6.04
- Denso® - Fuel Pump and Strainer SetStarting at: $10.45$10.45
- Denso® - Fuel InjectorStarting at: $38.76$38.76
- Denso® - Fuel Tank Sending UnitStarting at: $8.63$8.63
- Denso® - Oil FilterStarting at: $5.31$5.31
- Denso® - Direct Ignition CoilStarting at: $30.27$30.27
- Denso® - Primary Ignition WireStarting at: $9.39$9.39
- Denso® - Oxygen SensorStarting at: $17.25$17.25
- Denso® - Mass Air Flow SensorStarting at: $105.58$105.58
- Denso® - A/C Orifice TubeStarting at: $1.19$1.19
- Denso® - RelayStarting at: $12.91$12.91
Denso First Time Fit™ products — including A/C compressors, starters, alternators, oxygen sensors, ignition wire sets, fuel pumps, cabin air, oil and air filters, wiper blades and more — are products built and tested to OE-standard offered for the aftermarket by DENSO. Each of these products is precision-built for exact replacement so you don't have to worry about doing the same job twice.
As a provider of advanced technology, systems and components used by every major automaker, Denso strives to maximaize eco-conscious engineering and minimize the impact of their products and production processes on the surrounding world. Many DENSO innovations help society protect the environment and counter global warming. By developing "Eco-factories" around the world, Denso prioritizes eco-friendly activies while enhancing productivity.
| Posted by Brian | (Topeka, KS)
I just applied my new Denso A/C compressor and Denso expansion valve 3 days ago in my 2000 Mercedes ML 430. They all fit perfectly in less than 2 hour labor time...they work well too. My A/C is renewed and for a nice total price... I believe that the cooling is 80% like the old original part but I hope I might be mistaken and have to test it for a longer time, anyhow, Denso is the original part in my car so that the new Denso A/C should work as the old one! But again, I still have time to test it more before judging.
| Posted by Chris | (Chandler, AZ)
Looks identical to the original Toyota filter at half the cost. Be careful not to accidentally disconnect any hoses when you lift the filter cover, if you do, your check engine light will come on a day or two later and will go back off a few days to a week after the hose in corrected. Your car will breathe easy with a new filter installed.
| Posted by Owen | (Wichita, KS)
This starter was a perfect fit for my Avalon. My car started taking several turns of the key to finally engage the starter until one morning where the starter went out and the starter wouldn't disengage. That was a little scary. Packaging was good and installation was fairly easy. My car started perfectly after installation. Remove the air filter housing if you have an older Avalon. That will make it possible to do this job. I would rate my mechanic skill at about 6 out of 10 and it took me about 45 minutes from start to finish. Works great and sounds good.
| Posted by Brandon | (Willimantic, CT)
I purchased this compressor for my '99 ML 320 on September, 2012. It fitted perfectly, ice cold air in hot weather always. I am very happy with this product, it is completely new, not refurbished. My rating is based on the response of my mechanic. He was pleased with the part, so I am pleased with it too. My car is doing great.