DENSO factories are QS9000 and ISO9000 certified worldwide, just one of the many reasons why zero defects for parts produced in the millions is a reality for DENSO. A recipient of the prestigious Deming Award for quality in 1961, Denso've spent over five decades perfecting technology and processes, a claim that few automotive manufacturers can make.
- Denso® - Spark PlugStarting at: $2.40$2.40
- Denso® - Starter MotorStarting at: $33.61$33.61
- Denso® - AlternatorStarting at: $24.33$24.33
- Denso® - RadiatorStarting at: $43.40$43.40
- Denso® - A/C CompressorStarting at: $186.48$186.48
- Denso® - A/C Evaporator CoreStarting at: $59.96$59.96
- Denso® - A/C AccumulatorStarting at: $31.18$31.18
- Denso® - A/C Receiver DrierStarting at: $19.02$19.02
- Denso® - A/C Expansion ValveStarting at: $22.83$22.83
- Denso® - A/C CondenserStarting at: $41.35$41.35
- Denso® - Air FilterStarting at: $9.22$9.22
- Denso® - Cabin Air FilterStarting at: $5.86$5.86
- Denso® - Fuel Pump and Strainer SetStarting at: $10.15$10.15
- Denso® - Fuel InjectorStarting at: $28.37$28.37
- Denso® - Fuel Tank Sending UnitStarting at: $8.38$8.38
- Denso® - Oil FilterStarting at: $5.16$5.16
- Denso® - Direct Ignition CoilStarting at: $24.05$24.05
- Denso® - Primary Ignition WireStarting at: $9.12$9.12
- Denso® - Oxygen SensorStarting at: $16.75$16.75
- Denso® - Mass Air Flow SensorStarting at: $79.72$79.72
- Denso® - A/C Orifice TubeStarting at: $1.22$1.22
- Denso® - RelayStarting at: $12.53$12.53
Denso First Time Fit™ products — including A/C compressors, starters, alternators, oxygen sensors, ignition wire sets, fuel pumps, cabin air, oil and air filters, wiper blades and more — are products built and tested to OE-standard offered for the aftermarket by DENSO. Each of these products is precision-built for exact replacement so you don't have to worry about doing the same job twice.
As a provider of advanced technology, systems and components used by every major automaker, Denso strives to maximaize eco-conscious engineering and minimize the impact of their products and production processes on the surrounding world. Many DENSO innovations help society protect the environment and counter global warming. By developing "Eco-factories" around the world, Denso prioritizes eco-friendly activies while enhancing productivity.
- How To Change Spark Plugs
- Denso First Time Fit™
- Clay Millican - Denso Driver
- Platinum TT™ Spark PLugs
- Cabin Air Filters
| Posted by Rick J | (East Windsor, NJ)
Got this for my 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with a 4.7L engine. The order took a couple of days to get, it shipped direct from Denso in California. Upon opening the box, it looked like a brand new one, the finish and fit were perfect! The install took about 20 minutes! As long as I was replacing the alternator, I installed a new serpentine drive belt as well. The price and quality of the part are excellent. Denso is the OEM alternator on my Jeep. The core return was easy too, put prepaid UPS label on box and took to Staples UPS counter and was credited for the core in about a week. An overall great shopping experience!
| Posted by Thomas S | (Zephyrhills, FL)
Easy to install. Looked the same as the OEM one or better.
| Posted by Erick | (Bellwood, IL)
Very fast shipping and the product excellent with very low price compared to Autozone and other places like that.
| Posted by Frank | (Allenport, PA)
Well to start it doesn't match the picture, its not black or grey like the other high price filters. Its just a plain white filter. So don't be fooled. All the other sites use the same picture for Denso. Be aware.
| Posted by H.Anthony | (Brooklyn, NY)
Great part looks and feels like the real thing, had no problem installing the quality was really great,very very easy to install even a cave man could do it..
| Posted by H.Anthony | (Brooklyn, NY)
The Denso Oxygen Sensor looked and feel just the same as the Original Equipment Sensor. The quality of the sensor was great i had no problems with it, it installed perfect like it was made for it. It just fits perfect, everything is there all you gotta do is clip off snap on and tighten that's it simple.. the engine light turned off and my car is saving more gas and everything works perfect no problems with this part as of the moment my car is driving great!!
| Posted by Stevan | (Sun City Center, FL)
This strainer is identical to the original that was installed by the mfg. It works and installs as outlined in the Acura service manual.
| Posted by Brian | (Topeka, KS)
I just applied my new Denso A/C compressor and Denso expansion valve 3 days ago in my 2000 Mercedes ML 430. They all fit perfectly in less than 2 hour labor time...they work well too. My A/C is renewed and for a nice total price... I believe that the cooling is 80% like the old original part but I hope I might be mistaken and have to test it for a longer time, anyhow, Denso is the original part in my car so that the new Denso A/C should work as the old one! But again, I still have time to test it more before judging.
| Posted by Chris | (Chandler, AZ)
Looks identical to the original Toyota filter at half the cost. Be careful not to accidentally disconnect any hoses when you lift the filter cover, if you do, your check engine light will come on a day or two later and will go back off a few days to a week after the hose in corrected. Your car will breathe easy with a new filter installed.
| Posted by Owen | (Wichita, KS)
This starter was a perfect fit for my Avalon. My car started taking several turns of the key to finally engage the starter until one morning where the starter went out and the starter wouldn't disengage. That was a little scary. Packaging was good and installation was fairly easy. My car started perfectly after installation. Remove the air filter housing if you have an older Avalon. That will make it possible to do this job. I would rate my mechanic skill at about 6 out of 10 and it took me about 45 minutes from start to finish. Works great and sounds good.
- Popular Denso Part Numbers
- Denso® 471-1635 - New A/C Compressor
- Denso® 234-4587 - Downstream Left OE Connector Oxygen Sensor
- Denso® 4503 - Platinum TT™ Spark Plug
- Denso® 950-0107 - Fuel Pump and Strainer Set
- Denso® 5303 - Iridium Power™ Spark Plug
- Denso® 234-4621 - Downstream OE Connector Oxygen Sensor
- Denso® 234-4162 - Downstream OE Connector Oxygen Sensor
- Denso® 234-4883 - Upstream Left OE Connector Oxygen Sensor
- Denso® 234-4233 - Downstream OE Connector Oxygen Sensor
- Denso® 234-4382 - Downstream OE Connector Oxygen Sensor
- Denso® 234-4800 - Upstream OE Connector Oxygen Sensor
- Denso® 453-1009 - Cabin Air Filter - Charcoal Type
- Denso® 234-9071 - Upstream OE Connector Air Fuel Ratio Sensor
- Denso® 950-0201 - Fuel Pump and Strainer Set
- Denso® 234-4659 - Downstream OE Connector Oxygen Sensor
- Denso® 234-4646 - Upstream OE Connector Oxygen Sensor
- Denso® 471-1542 - New A/C Compressor
- Denso® 5304 - Iridium Power™ Spark Plug
- Denso® 5338 - Iridium Power™ Spark Plug
- Denso® 280-5104 - Remanufactured Starter
- Denso® 671-6046 - Primary Ignition Wire