Lexus Roof Racks & Cargo Carriers
If you like camping trips and are concerned about how to carry your equipment, then a Lexus roof rack is what you need. A roof rack allows you to carry bulky items such as luggage, kayaks, canoes, ladders, fishing rods, and camping gear that will not fit inside your car. We sell a huge range of roof racks and cargo carriers. All accessories are delivered by trustworthy companies that guarantee the highest quality and long-lasting durability of each item. Once installed, a roof rack will let you transport whatever you deem necessary because it don't exceed the size requirements.
Products can be made of aluminum, reinforced nylon, and heavy-duty stainless steel, which makes them durable and strong to ferry any type of equipment. Browsing and choosing with CARiD is always easy and convenient, as we have an online catalog of the most diverse products, categorized for your comfort. Unlike many other companies featuring aftermarket auto products, we only offer premium quality, and the Lexus roof racks we sell are a perfect example of this. Order any of these products today, and all your trips will be trouble-free and enjoyable like never before.
- Thule® - Top Deck Kayak RackStarting at: $119.95$119.95
- Yakima® - Round CrossbarsStarting at: $89.00$89.00
- Rhino-Rack® - Vortex 2500 Leg KitStarting at: $71.10$71.10
- SportRack® - Horizon Cargo BoxStarting at: $133.56$133.56
- Rola® - Roof Top Vortex Cargo BasketStarting at: $139.59$139.59
- ARB® - Roof RackStarting at: $110.00$110.00
- Thule® - Set-to-Go Kayak RackStarting at: $109.95$109.95
- Yakima® - Control Towers Foot PackStarting at: $109.00$109.00
- Rhino-Rack® - Master-Fit Cargo BoxStarting at: $449.10$449.10
- SportRack® - Skyline Cargo BoxStarting at: $133.56$133.56
| Posted by Gary | (Tampa, FL)
Needed a roof top carrier to accommodate an 11' 6" Stand Up Paddle Board. The Rhino-Rack fits the bill and looks great. Very little wind noise and is well built. Installation was no problem. Recommend this product.