- FUEL® ASSAULT Black with Milled Accents$217.80 - $396.00 (ea)
- REMINGTON® 8-POINT Chrome$400.00 (ea)
- CALIOFFROAD® AMERICANA PVD$413.31 - $536.41 (ea)
- VISION OFF-ROAD® ARC Gloss Black with Milled Spokes$192.70 - $272.65 (ea)
- MAMBA® M12 Matte Black with Machined Accents$124.74 - $210.87 (ea)
- CENTER LINE® LT-2 Black with Machined Center$269.28 (ea)
- RBP® 78R UZI Black$372.30 (ea)
- DPR® COMMANDO Chrome$392.14 - $442.63 (ea)
About Hummer Wheels
From the H1 to H2 to the H3, Hummer 4x4 sport utilities command attention. Proven Humvee performance under the harshest of climates and conditions in heavy-duty military use cemented Hummer’s engineering philosophy decades ago. Hummer civilian models continue in this high-strength vein and successfully wear a look that inspires both intimidation and unabashed affection the way no other brand can. To sit behind the wheel of any Hummer gives one an unparalleled feeling of security, style, and power all rolled together - with just the right amount of luxury.
A Hummer’s blend of personality traits allows for a wide range of custom wheels that will look great on your truck. At CARiD we offer a huge selection so you can find the exact look you want. Whether you want to maximize your Hummer’s rugged off-road prowess or add high style with chrome, you’ll find wheels that do just that and more here on our website. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer in a custom wheel, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your Hummer it looks right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
Guides & Articles
- Stanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Cleaning and Protecting Your WheelsWheels that catch your eye because they really set off a vehicle do so because they are clean and sparkling, not dirty. If turning back to gaze at your own rims brings disappointment, the time is now to clean them up, get them looking their best with a shine, and develop a routine for keeping them that way.
- Custom Wheels 101To get the proper wheel for your car or truck, the wheel must have the right combination of wheel dimensions. Just as the sleeve length on a shirt or the inseam on a pair of pants has to be right for them to fit your body, your wheels have to be the right size for them to fit properly on your car or truck. This article will explain the various dimensions and how they are measured.
- Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- What is Staggered Wheel Fitment?Staggered wheel fitment is a term for the rear wheels being bigger and/or wider than the front wheels. This only works on rear wheel drive cars, where the bigger rear wheels can put more power onto the pavement. Changes in the relationship of wheel dimensions between front and rear on a RWD car changes the balance of the vehicle.