EUROTEK WHEELS AND RIMS
EuroTEK wheels are made by MRR, along with Roderick and MRR-brand wheels. Every wheel manufactured at MRR is individually tested for quality and performance. Originally an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), MRR branched out into aftermarket wheels when they saw an opportunity to sell higher-quality wheels in a marketplace filled with inferior products. These euro-style wheels come in fitments for many luxury and sporty cars, and are a great way to upgrade wheel and tire sizes.
- UO02 - SilverEuroTEKStarting at: $255.00 (ea)$255.00
- UO02 - BlackEuroTEKStarting at: $255.00 (ea)$255.00
- UO03 - BlackEuroTEKStarting at: $280.50 (ea)$280.50
- UO05 - BlackEuroTEKStarting at: $323.00 (ea)$323.00
- UO05 - SilverEuroTEKStarting at: $323.00 (ea)$323.00
- UO06 - BlackEuroTEKStarting at: $340.00 (ea)$340.00
- UO06 - Black-MachinedEuroTEKStarting at: $340.00 (ea)$340.00
- UO07 - BlackEuroTEKStarting at: $323.00 (ea)$323.00
- UO8 - SilverEuroTEKStarting at: $255.00 (ea)$255.00
- UO8 - BlackEuroTEKStarting at: $255.00 (ea)$255.00
Eurotek wheels are designed to capture the style of OEM wheels on high-end European cars, and they do a great job of it. These wheels look spectacular gracing not only the reserved style of some of the most elegant vehicles, but do so in the bigger rim sizes favored by the trendiest aftermarket wheel makers and car customizers. Parent company MRR runs two facilities that manufacture 100,000 rims per month, which is still not enough to meet the demand.
Aluminum-alloy factory original-equipment wheels, the wheels that the car manufacturers choose to deliver on their cars, are always one-piece, and for good reason. There's no place between the wheel halves to leak air pressure and no bolts to come loose or corrode. Made from only the highest-quality aluminum, these wheels are machined and finished by a manufacturer who's accustomed to meeting the highest standards of the industry, those of the car manufacturers themselves. You'll find Eurotek custom wheels in sizes from 18" to 22" and in several finishes reminiscent of the stylish wheels on high-end vehicles already. Staggered fitments, where the rear wheels are larger than the fronts, are available for RWD cars, of course.
| Posted by Travis | (Colorado Springs, CO)
Great look to wheels. I was more surprised once seen them in person,then once put on vehicle looked even better.