Pontiac Rims & Wheels
With roots that date back to 1900, high performance is a theme interwoven through Pontiac models from every decade. From 6-cylinder engines in the 1920s to inline 8-cylinders in the 1930s, Pontiacs gained an early reputation for being affordable cars with higher-than-average levels of performance. Even the brand’s full-size luxury convertible offerings emphasized power, from the first 1957 Bonneville featuring fuel injection to the last 1975 Grand Ville Brougham. The “muscle car” class of automobile was single-handedly created in 1964 by the introduction of Pontiac’s GTO model, then continued and expanded on by the brand in subsequent decades with the Firebird, Trans Am, Grand Prix, Tempest and Ventura models to name a few. Through later Grand Am, Fiero, and Bonneville models until the last GTO, Solstice and G8s rolled off the assembly line in 2009, Pontiacs always represented strength and respect on the street.
Whatever aspects of your Pontiac’s heritage you want to celebrate in the selection of custom wheels, CARiD has all styles from vintage muscle car to big-gravity modern street. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your Pontiac it looks right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
- LEXANI® R-THREE Gloss Black with CNC Machined Groovesfrom $380.00 - $500.00 (ea)
- VOSSEN® VVSCVT Gloss Graphitefrom $499.00 - $749.00 (ea)
- TSW® BRISTOL Matte Blackfrom $184.00 - $384.00 (ea)
- GIOVANNA® AUSTIN Gloss Black with Machined Face and SS Lipfrom $446.25 - $565.25 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® AR890 Satin Black with Machined Facefrom $137.03 - $254.90 (ea)
- DUB® X-73from $715.00 - $3,108.00 (ea)
- GIANELLE® CUBA-10 Chromefrom $446.25 - $565.25 (ea)
- ASANTI® 170from $1,050.00 - $1,300.00 (ea)
| Posted by Crystal | (Duncansville, PA)
I'm am so excited at how amazing these rims look on my 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix! I was a little skeptical ordering something like this online but I must say I had a very good experience. I am very happy with the results! I had them professionally installed so I cannot comment on how difficult that process was but overall I'm am completely satisfied! Thank you CARiD.com!