Oldsmobile Rims & Wheels
For over a hundred years, Oldsmobiles represented high-class aesthetics and clean designs coupled with superior performance that defined executive sport and luxury. The Oldsmobile roster is among the most renowned in the history of the industry, with best-selling Cutlass midsize models, Ninety-Eight full-size, Toronado front-wheel-drive stylish coupes, Cruiser wagons, even 4-4-2 muscle cars being American status symbols. Later offerings such as the Aurora featured advanced V8 engine technology with sleek European design. We know if you own an Oldsmobile today, it means something special to you.
So if you’re looking for classically styled wheels for authentic muscle car style on your Cutlass 4-4-2 or wheels with wild style for your 1970s or 80s Delta 88, you’ve come to the right place. Whatever characteristics you value about your Olds the most, you’ll be able to find a match when selecting custom wheels for it from CARiD. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your Oldsmobile it looks right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
- LEXANI® - LUST Black with Machined Face and GrooveStarting at: $230.95$230.95
- AMERICAN RACING® - SLATE Matte Black with Brushed FaceStarting at: $983.71$983.71
- DUB® - X-55 ILLUSIONStarting at: $750.75$750.75
- ASANTI® - AF139Starting at: $898.50$898.50
- FORGIATO® - AZIONIStarting at: $1,190.00$1,190.00
- SAVINI® - SV-27Starting at: $1,050.00$1,050.00
- GFG® - FM-212Call For Pricing
- FUEL® - HOSTAGE Matte BlackStarting at: $235.62$235.62
- XD SERIES® - ROCKSTAR II Satin BlackStarting at: $264.10$264.10
- RBP® - 98R Black with CNC Machined GroovesStarting at: $397.90$397.90
They're clean looking. I've heard of their chrome finish being poor, but a friend of mine has them for a year and they still look great.