Oldsmobile Rims & Wheels
For over a hundred years, Oldsmobiles represented high-class aesthetics and clean designs coupled with superior performance that defined executive sport and luxury. The Oldsmobile roster is among the most renowned in the history of the industry, with best-selling Cutlass midsize models, Ninety-Eight full-size, Toronado front-wheel-drive stylish coupes, Cruiser wagons, even 4-4-2 muscle cars being American status symbols. Later offerings such as the Aurora featured advanced V8 engine technology with sleek European design. We know if you own an Oldsmobile today, it means something special to you.
So if you’re looking for classically styled wheels for authentic muscle car style on your Cutlass 4-4-2 or wheels with wild style for your 1970s or 80s Delta 88, you’ve come to the right place. Whatever characteristics you value about your Olds the most, you’ll be able to find a match when selecting custom wheels for it from CARiD. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your Oldsmobile it looks right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
- LEXANI® CSS-7 Custom Paintedfrom $475.00 - $770.00 (ea)
- TSW® SOCHI Gunmetal with Mirror Cut Facefrom $288.00 - $368.00 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® AR890 Chromefrom $195.80 - $373.09 (ea)
- DUB® XA-60 ZAGGSfrom $715.00 - $5,795.00 (ea)
- ASANTI® 162from $898.50 - $4,136.00 (ea)
- FORGIATO® ALNEATOfrom $1,190.00 - $6,615.00 (ea)
- SAVINI® SV-42from $1,050.00 - $3,551.00 (ea)
- GFG® FM-760 Solid Color Center with Matching LipCall for Pricing
| Posted by Carl | (Largo, FL)
American Racing 904 / bright, you guys helped me get the wheels I wanted . Thank You very much. It is great to have someone that knows there products. I have ordered from other co. and was disappointed in the product as well as the service. I will use your services again and again. Thank you so very much. Carl.