Honda Rims & Wheels
If you’ve ever owned a Civic, Accord, Prelude, CRX, CRV, Pilot, or Ridgeline, you appreciate the way Honda engineers consistently achieve high levels of refinement and performance while retaining a company core value of environmental responsibility. Sit in any Honda from any year, and you’ll know immediately you are sitting in a car made by a company run by engineers – not accountants. Creatively styled interiors, refined switchgear, and handsome exterior styling reflect Honda’s sincere desire to build the best vehicles possible and to never cut corners.
At CARiD, we offer the finest custom wheels for your Honda model that have been relentlessly engineered to balance light weight, high strength and good looks in the same manor your car was itself. When it comes to custom wheels, CARiD offers a wide selection - so whether you seek the lightest weight wheels to race your Civic Si VTEC, or wheels with a look of luxury for your Accord, you’ll find all the choices you need here on our website. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer in a custom wheel, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your Honda it looks right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
- LEXANI® - R-FOUR Gloss Black with Machined Accents and Exposed LugsLexaniStarting at: $294.00$294.00
- VOSSEN® - VVSCVT Gloss SilverVossenStarting at: $499.00$499.00
- TSW® - PANORAMA Matte BlackTSWStarting at: $248.00$248.00
- AMERICAN RACING® - VF495 Black with Chrome LipAmerican RacingStarting at: $517.92$517.92
- DUB® - X-75DubStarting at: $750.75$750.75
- ASANTI® - AF122AsantiStarting at: $898.50$898.50
- FORGIATO® - STILIForgiatoStarting at: $1,190.00$1,190.00
- SAVINI® - SV-27SaviniStarting at: $1,050.00$1,050.00
| Posted by Miguel | (Bronx, NY)
If you are thinking about getting these i highly suggest them. I have them on my 2006 Honda Civic EX Coupe and they look great. My original rims were 15 inch and i upgraded to these 17 inch rims and they look absolutely amazing. They make the car look so much more unique and definitely a bit more aggressive. The finish is matte with just a very small hint of, i wouldn't say gloss, but it has a nice subtle shine to it. CARiD was really helpful with making sure i got the right size and they look even better when i lowered my car about an inch and a half. So far overall 5/5 Go for it!