- FUEL® ASSAULT Black with Milled Accents$220.00 - $400.00 (ea)
- REMINGTON® HIGH COUNTRY Chrome$264.00 - $400.00 (ea)
- CALIOFFROAD® AMERICANA PVD$417.48 - $541.83 (ea)
- VISION OFF-ROAD® ASSASSIN Matte Black$155.00 - $236.30 (ea)
- MAMBA® M1X Matte Black with Machined Face$140.00 - $213.00 (ea)
- CENTER LINE® ST-1 Gloss Black with Milled Accents$214.00 - $280.00 (ea)
- RBP STREET SERIES® ASSAULT$1,015.00 - $1,790.00
- DPR® AK47-SS$897.75 - $1,234.80 (ea)
Guides & Articles
- Stanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Cleaning and Protecting Your WheelsWheels that catch your eye because they really set off a vehicle do so because they are clean and sparkling, not dirty. If turning back to gaze at your own rims brings disappointment, the time is now to clean them up, get them looking their best with a shine, and develop a routine for keeping them that way.
- Custom Wheels 101To get the proper wheel for your car or truck, the wheel must have the right combination of wheel dimensions. Just as the sleeve length on a shirt or the inseam on a pair of pants has to be right for them to fit your body, your wheels have to be the right size for them to fit properly on your car or truck. This article will explain the various dimensions and how they are measured.
- Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- What is Staggered Wheel Fitment?Staggered wheel fitment is a term for the rear wheels being bigger and/or wider than the front wheels. This only works on rear wheel drive cars, where the bigger rear wheels can put more power onto the pavement. Changes in the relationship of wheel dimensions between front and rear on a RWD car changes the balance of the vehicle.
Chevy Suburban Rims & Wheels Reviews
Average rating: 5 - 7 reviews
4.8 of 5
2008 Chevy Suburban / Posted by Marcelo (Lynbrook, NY) /
Was this review helpful for you? Yes
- Chevy Suburban Models
- Suburban 1500 2WD Wheels & Rims
- Suburban 1500 4WD Wheels & Rims
- Suburban 1500 LS Wheels & Rims
- Suburban 1500 LT Wheels & Rims
- Suburban 1500 LT OFFROAD PKG Wheels & Rims
- Suburban 1500 LT Z71 OFFROAD PKG Wheels & Rims
- Suburban 1500 LTZ Wheels & Rims
- Suburban 2500 2WD Wheels & Rims
- Suburban 2500 4WD Wheels & Rims
- Suburban 2500 ALL Wheels & Rims
- Suburban 2500 LS Wheels & Rims
- Suburban 2500 LT Wheels & Rims
- Suburban C1500 2WD Wheels & Rims
- Suburban C2500 2WD Wheels & Rims
- Suburban K1500 4WD Wheels & Rims
- Suburban K2500 4WD Wheels & Rims
- Suburban LS Wheels & Rims
- Suburban LT Wheels & Rims
- Suburban LTZ Wheels & Rims
- Suburban R1500 4WD Wheels & Rims
- Suburban R2500 4WD Wheels & Rims