Jeep Rims & Wheels
Born out of the aftermath of World War II, Jeep has been a name synonymous with rugged off-road climbing because its vehicles through the last six decades have earned that respect. While Jeep CJs of the 1950s through 1980s strengthened their authenticity year after year with bare-boned toughness, Wagoneer and Cherokee sport utilities maintained theirs since 1963 by adding luxury and usable space. Today’s Wrangler and Hemi-powered Commanders and Grand Cherokee SRT8s bring state-of-the-art levels of refinement and power to the trails, while Compass, Patriot and Liberty models climb the rocks with impressive levels of economy.
Any Jeep’s mix of positive characteristics lends it to a range of custom wheels that look good on it, so CARiD offers an even larger range of choices to let you find the exact look you want for your Jeep. So whether you seek a look of off-road ruggedness for your Wrangler or a look of maximum gravity for your Grand Cherokee Hemi, you’ll find all the wheel choices you can imagine here on our website. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your Jeep it looks right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
- LEXANI® CSS-8 Chromefrom $413.00 - $520.00 (ea)
- TSW® RIVAGE Hyper Silverfrom $184.00 - $304.00 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® AR894 Chromefrom $232.85 - $467.46 (ea)
- DUB® C-21 RHYMEfrom $715.00 - $5,795.00 (ea)
- ASANTI® ABL-10 Chromefrom $423.30 - $630.00 (ea)
- FORGIATO® PIANURAfrom $1,190.00 - $6,615.00 (ea)
- SAVINI® PRALIfrom $1,050.00 - $3,551.00 (ea)
- GFG® COAST Solid Color Center with Matching LipCall for Pricing
| Posted by Eric | (Somerset, KY)