- AMERICAN RACING® AR500 Polished with Black Center$339.57 - $521.26
- MOTEGI RACING® MR107 Gloss Black with Machined Face and Lip$113.27 - $195.80
- NS SERIES® M01 Bronze$175.00 - $205.00
- ADVANTI RACING® 15th ANNIVERSARY Hyper Dark with Machined Undercut$179.40 - $291.00
- KONIG® BACKBONE Matte Black with Milled Logo on Spoke$91.80 - $151.20
- DRIFZ® 207B FX Black with Red Lip$111.89 - $150.03
- FIFTEEN 52® FORMULA TR Gray$269.00 - $279.00
- RSR® R701 Anthracite$201.95 - $314.36
About Chevy Monte Carlo Wheels
Like many others who shop on the aftermarket, looking for superior products for their cherished automobiles, you probably want something to suit your tastes and at a reasonable price. However, everybody knows that tastes differ and it can be extremely difficult to offer a selection large enough to suit the demands of many. That is why many of the sellers on the aftermarket fail in their line of work: they don’t offer the customer enough, they set excessive prices on their parts, or they simply offer second-grade or inferior products. When you shop at CARiD, you are sure to be satisfied, as we pride ourselves in offering the kind of service and variety customers dream of. The Chevy Monte Carlo wheels are no exception to this statement.
We understand that style is one of the most important factors drivers consider when choosing their wheels. Every person has their own favorite colors and we offer a multitude of wheels model colors, including black, white, and chrome. Perhaps the most paid-attention to element is the design, as it has the most influence on the overall look of your car. Once again, you should choose it according to your personal preferences and the car’s specifications. Once you’ve found what you were looking for, you can also check out our custom tires, which are always a useful thing to have.
Chevy Monte Carlo wheels and rims offered in our online store are available in 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 & 22 inch diameter.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- Fender FlaresNo-drill Fender Flares are So Easy to Install!Have you ever seen another truck like yours and thought, "It looks the same as mine, but more…rugged"? And after a moment of reflection, the answer finally came to you why. The other vehicle was equipped with fender flares, and yours wasn't. Yes, there's a reason automakers fit fender flares on top-trim versions of their cars and trucks at the factory. It's because they can serve as elegant-looking pieces that make your vehicle look more expensive, or as more robust ones that add well-toned, muscular definition, without great cost or complexity. Because we understand just how much they add to a vehicle, we offer a great selection of fender flares. And regardless of what you opt for, fender flares can be left their original color (usually black), or they can be easily custom painted to blend in or contrast as desired.
- Caliper CoversHow To Install Caliper CoversIf you've fitted a set of aftermarket wheels on your car or truck, you've probably noticed how they show off everything behind them in a way your OEM ones simply couldn't. Your factory brake calipers are now suddenly visible to the world, and odds are they do not live up to the high standards of crisp visual appeal your new wheels and tires have set. Or you may have a nice set of factory wheels which expose the brake hardware, and it's a look that you feel could stand some improvement.
- TPMS SensorsWhat Is The History Of Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems?Tire pressure monitoring systems ("TPMS") are integrated assemblies that include sensors in the tire stems, and they exist for the purpose of warning a driver when the air pressure in any of their tires has dropped to an unsafe level. To do this, pressure detectors are fitted on the part of the stem that sits inside the tire. Those pressure detectors each have their own battery and transmitter which relay information to the car's main computer. A normal-looking stem protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air, and looks indistinguishable from traditional valve stems that don't have pressure sensors.
- Wheels & RimsFactory Wheels | Glossary Of TermsWhether you are looking for a single wheel cover because one went AWOL, or an entire set of factory wheels to enhance the looks and value of your vehicle, you may be scanning the extensive collection of choices in our "Factory Wheels" category. There, under Featured Products, you will see terms such as "replica factory wheel", "remanufactured wheel", "wheel cover", "impostor wheel skins", and the like.
- Wheel SpacersThe Trick Way To Determine What Size Wheel Spacer You NeedLet’s say that you’re in the market for wheel spacers. Whether it’s because you’ve added jumbo brakes, sprung for a set of custom wheels, or just want to widen your car’s stance (the VIP look), you’ve concluded that spacers are going to do the trick for you, and will solve your fitment dilemma.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Tire ChainsTire Chains Provide Traction In The Worst Winter WeatherVideos on the internet from all across the world can be found that show cars and trucks sliding out of control on icy roads. While these clips are sometimes entertaining to watch, there's nothing funny about driving in these terrible weather conditions. If you live in a heavily populated area, sliding into a series of parked cars can cost a lot of money. And you know that sliding off the road can slide you right into real trouble - costing property damage and personal injury.
- Lug Nuts & LocksLug Nuts and Locks Dress Up And Protect Your WheelsIf you are upgrading from a set of factory wheels to custom alloy wheels, your original equipment lug nuts will be exposed and visible when you make the change. Once shiny, but now covered with rust, grease and dirt, the old nuts may have been fine when hidden behind wheel covers. But once you're rolling on new rims, the dingy look of old lug nuts just won't cut it anymore. In this article, we'll discuss replacement lug nut kits found in the Lug Nuts & Locks section of our website. They'll cover you with good looks, and at the same time will eliminate the threat of wheel theft.
- Wheels & RimsCleaning and Protecting Your WheelsWheels that catch your eye because they really set off a vehicle do so because they are clean and sparkling, not dirty. If turning back to gaze at your own rims brings disappointment, the time is now to clean them up, get them looking their best with a shine, and develop a routine for keeping them that way.
- Wheels & RimsCustom Wheels 101To get the proper wheel for your car or truck, the wheel must have the right combination of wheel dimensions. Just as the sleeve length on a shirt or the inseam on a pair of pants has to be right for them to fit your body, your wheels have to be the right size for them to fit properly on your car or truck. This article will explain the various dimensions and how they are measured.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsWhat is Staggered Wheel Fitment?Staggered wheel fitment is a term for the rear wheels being bigger and/or wider than the front wheels. This only works on rear wheel drive cars, where the bigger rear wheels can put more power onto the pavement. Changes in the relationship of wheel dimensions between front and rear on a RWD car changes the balance of the vehicle.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- Wheels & RimsThe Unique Process of How TSW Wheels Are Made.TSW wheels are one-piece cast wheels, made to the highest standards of manufacturing. The competition experience of TSW has led the company to focus on other aspects of wheel manufacture that produce more performance per dollar spent than the forging process does. This is why TSW cast wheels perform better than most forged custom wheels.
Chevy Monte Carlo Rims & Wheels Reviews
2008 Scion xB