BLAQUE DIAMOND WHEELS AND RIMS
Blaque Diamond wheels are made with a proprietary technology developed that parent company Hipnotic Wheels calls ULW, Ultra Lightweight Wheel. This technology results in a wheel that's as much as 25% lighter than a one-piece cast wheel. In spite of their light weight, these wheels are intended to be used on larger passenger cars, bigger SUVS, and performance cars that demand the best combination of strength and light weight. Check our ratings for reviews from many satisfied CARiD Blaque Diamond Wheels customers.
- Blaque DiamondBD-300 Black-MachinedStarting at: $382.50 (ea)$382.50
- Blaque DiamondBD-5 Black-MachinedStarting at: $290.70 (ea)$290.70
- Blaque DiamondBD-5 Black-MachinedStarting at: $367.20 (ea)$367.20
- Blaque DiamondBD-7 Black-MachinedStarting at: $290.70 (ea)$290.70
- Blaque DiamondBD-78 Black-MachinedStarting at: $280.50 (ea)$280.50
- Blaque DiamondBD-7 Black-MachinedStarting at: $367.20 (ea)$367.20
- Blaque DiamondBD-10 Black-MachinedStarting at: $290.70 (ea)$290.70
- Blaque DiamondBD-10 Black-MachinedStarting at: $367.20 (ea)$367.20
- Blaque DiamondSPYDER Black with Machined FaceStarting at: $267.75 (ea)$267.75
- Blaque DiamondTIGHT Black with Machined FaceStarting at: $344.25 (ea)$344.25
- Blaque DiamondDUST Black-MachinedStarting at: $267.75 (ea)$267.75
- Blaque DiamondDUST V2.0 Black-MachinedStarting at: $344.25 (ea)$344.25
- Blaque DiamondRF-1 Black-MachinedStarting at: $206.55 (ea)$206.55
Although these wheels are multi-piece wheels, they avoid some of the pitfalls of a conventional forged multi-piece wheel. The barrel is a single massive forging, pressed under tons of pressure in a single operation from a slug of 6061 aircraft aluminum. This forging comes from the press so close to its final dimensions that a minimum of machining is required. This leaves the lips and beads of the wheel immensely strong, even though the thin aluminum is very lightweight. This is joined to a more conventionally cast aluminum center. Because most multi-piece wheels have an inner and outer half, there is the possibility of air leaks between the two halves at the seam, in spite of O-rings or sealants. Blaque Diamond wheels have no seam to leak.
Blaque Diamond wheels come 18", 20" and 22" diameters, and are the preferred wheel for staggered fitments. If your RWD car or SUV looks and performs best when the rear wheels are larger than the fronts, you're in the right place. Choose a Blaque Diamond wheel in a variety of eye-catching styles. Remember that a lighter wheel means better performance, and the ULW technology lightens these wheels in the rim, where it counts the most. The reduced weight lets your engine accelerate the car more rapidly, shaving tenths of a second off your quarter-mile times or dozens of feet from your passing maneuvers. And look great doing it.
"The rims were very sharp and exactly what I was looking for, didnt quite fit perfect. Needed to hit the calipers with a grinder to take off a 22nd of an inch, even after ordering the rims for my model and sub-model. Otherwise very good"