Blaque Diamond Wheels and Rims
- BD-1Graphitefrom $340.00 (ea)Blaque Diamond# 20622692
- BD-1Graphite-Machinedfrom $340.00 (ea)Blaque Diamond# 20623817
- BD-1Silverfrom $340.00 (ea)Blaque Diamond# 20623818
- BD-10Black-Machinedfrom $367.20 (ea)Blaque Diamond# 966393
- BD-2Graphitefrom $340.00 (ea)Blaque Diamond# 20649090
- BD-2Graphite-Machinedfrom $340.00 (ea)Blaque Diamond# 20649093
- BD-2Silverfrom $340.00 (ea)Blaque Diamond# 20649098
- BD-300Black-Machinedfrom $382.50 (ea)Blaque Diamond# 14816364
- BD-4Graphitefrom $374.00 (ea)Blaque Diamond# 20649091
- BD-4Graphite-Machinedfrom $374.00 (ea)Blaque Diamond# 20649095
- BD-4Silverfrom $374.00 (ea)Blaque Diamond# 20649099
- BD-6Graphitefrom $374.00 (ea)Blaque Diamond# 20649092
- BD-6Graphite-Machinedfrom $374.00 (ea)Blaque Diamond# 20649096
- BD-6Silverfrom $374.00 (ea)Blaque Diamond# 20649100
- BD-7Black-Machinedfrom $290.70 (ea)Blaque Diamond# 966439
- BD-7Black-Machinedfrom $367.20 (ea)Blaque Diamond# 966465
- BD-78Black-Machinedfrom $280.50 (ea)Blaque Diamond# 15606272
Blaque Diamond wheels are made with a proprietary technology developed that parent company Hipnotic Wheels calls ULW, Ultra Lightweight Wheel. This technology results in a wheel that's as much as 25% lighter than a one-piece cast wheel. In spite of their light weight, these wheels are intended to be used on larger passenger cars, bigger SUVS, and performance cars that demand the best combination of strength and light weight. Check our ratings for reviews from many satisfied CARiD Blaque Diamond Wheels customers.
Although these wheels are multi-piece wheels, they avoid some of the pitfalls of a conventional forged multi-piece wheel. The barrel is a single massive forging, pressed under tons of pressure in a single operation from a slug of 6061 aircraft aluminum. This forging comes from the press so close to its final dimensions that a minimum of machining is required. This leaves the lips and beads immensely strong, even though the thin aluminum is very lightweight.
Blaque Diamond wheels come 18", 20" and 22" diameters, and are the preferred wheel for staggered fitments. If your RWD car or SUV looks and performs best when the rear wheels are larger than the fronts, you're in the right place. Choose a Blaque Diamond wheel in a variety of eye-catching styles. Remember that a lighter wheel means better performance, and the ULW technology lightens these wheels in the rim, where it counts the most. The reduced weight lets your engine accelerate the car more rapidly, shaving tenths of a second off your quarter-mile times or dozens of feet from your passing maneuvers.
| Posted by John | (Palm Harbor, FL)
They look awesome, especially on a white car. I have them on my white metallic Audi S5. Get lots of comments on them.