Saturn Rims & Wheels
Created to be "A different kind of car company" by General Motors, Saturn arrived for the 1991 model year to match the high levels of quality, fuel economy, and value pricing that popular Japanese compact cars of the day featured. Innovations such as plastic body panels to resist dents and corrosion along with a "no haggle" sales pricing policy endeared Saturns to the hearts of millions of Americans. Few brands can have successful “homecoming” parties at their manufacturing plants with large numbers of vehicle owners travelling to attend the way Saturn has. Later models such as the L sedan, Sky 2-seat roadster and Aura crossover sport utility offered Saturn values in equally stylish, handsome packages.
If you’re a Saturn driver, you know there is a personal connection at play on top of your vehicle’s performance, dependability, and style. When you want to unlock it further with custom wheels, it pays to be selective. Whatever characteristics you value about your Saturn the most, you’ll be able to find a match when selecting custom wheels for it from CARiD. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your Saturn it looks right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
- SPEC-1® SP-4 Gloss Black with Machined Face$119.95 - $149.95 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® AR894 Chrome$282.74 - $567.63 (ea)
- KONIG® AIRSTRIKE Black with Machined Face$140.40 - $253.80 (ea)
- FIFTEEN 52® TARMAC Paint Ready$529.00 - $559.00 (ea)
- MAXXIM® ALLEGRO Graphite with Machined Face and Lip$108.00 - $145.26 (ea)
- MOTEGI RACING® MR107 Gloss Black with Machined Face and Lip$156.24 - $237.76 (ea)
- HD® COOL DOWN Gloss Black with Machined Face and Lip$135.00 - $150.00 (ea)
- DRIFZ® 207B FX Black with Red Lip$116.51 - $156.69 (ea)
I put SPINOUT black with blue wheels my 2003 Saturn and it looks very nice. These rims looks better in person than in a picture. They are easy to clean and every time I clean them they look brand new and I recommend them to everyone.