Saturn Rims & Wheels
Created to be "A different kind of car company" by General Motors, Saturn arrived for the 1991 model year to match the high levels of quality, fuel economy, and value pricing that popular Japanese compact cars of the day featured. Innovations such as plastic body panels to resist dents and corrosion along with a "no haggle" sales pricing policy endeared Saturns to the hearts of millions of Americans. Few brands can have successful “homecoming” parties at their manufacturing plants with large numbers of vehicle owners travelling to attend the way Saturn has. Later models such as the L sedan, Sky 2-seat roadster and Aura crossover sport utility offered Saturn values in equally stylish, handsome packages.
If you’re a Saturn driver, you know there is a personal connection at play on top of your vehicle’s performance, dependability, and style. When you want to unlock it further with custom wheels, it pays to be selective. Whatever characteristics you value about your Saturn the most, you’ll be able to find a match when selecting custom wheels for it from CARiD. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your Saturn it looks right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
- LEXANI® CSS-7 Custom Paintedfrom $475.00 - $770.00 (ea)
- TSW® JARAMA Gloss Black with Mirror Cut Lipfrom $184.00 - $384.00 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® AR894 Chromefrom $232.85 - $467.46 (ea)
- DUB® X-10 WHIPfrom $715.00 - $3,108.00 (ea)
- ASANTI® AF124from $898.50 - $4,136.00 (ea)
- FORGIATO® DITTOfrom $975.00 - $6,615.00 (ea)
- SAVINI® SV-21from $1,050.00 - $3,551.00 (ea)
- GFG® ITALIA Solid Color Center with Matching LipCall for Pricing
| Posted by Gregory D | (Leckrone, PA)
Sleek finish, pops out at you, and real, real easy too clean up, which is the icing on the cake!