Hyundai Rims & Wheels
Hyundai's presence in the United States market is one of rich design, reliability, and competition – one that gets stronger every year. The word Hyundai in Korean means "modernity" and the designer quality of their affordable vehicles lives up to the name. From the company’s V8-powered Genesis luxury car that compares well against Mercedes to their racy Sonata family sedan to the innovative 3-door Veloster hatchback, Hyundais take a back seat to noone. Unlike many car companies, Hyundai is not afraid to take chances and create original products that become home runs – their success over the last ten years is proof. With a range of coupes, sedans and sport utilities that are fun-to-drive, reliable, and handsome, every model is well primed for customization.
CARiD offers a huge selection of wheels to enhance your Hyundai any way you want to. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer in a custom wheel, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your Hyundai it works right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
- LEXANI® CSS-16 Custom Painted$630.00 (ea)
- VOSSEN® VFS2 Silver with Polished Facefrom $649.00 - $699.00 (ea)
- TSW® MIRABEAU Gloss Black with SS Lipfrom $304.00 - $544.00 (ea)
- GIOVANNA® DUBLIN-5 Blackfrom $406.70 - $522.90 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® AR890 Satin Black with Machined Facefrom $137.03 - $254.90 (ea)
- DUB® C-18 TRITONfrom $715.00 - $3,108.00 (ea)
- GIANELLE® TROPEZ Silver with Machined Facefrom $406.70 - $807.59 (ea)
- ASANTI® 143from $898.50 - $4,136.00 (ea)
| Posted by Kurt | (New Franklin, OH)
Had these mounted with tires and balanced but once on the car I found the tires were way out of balance. I had to have them balanced correctly for an extra $50.