Welcome to CARiD’s Tire section for Hyundai vehicles. Our web site has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle whether you’re looking for same-size replacement tires or considering upgrading tires and rims to a larger size. After entering your vehicle’s year and model details, you’ll notice a range of diameter sizes appear on the left – these are what will fit your specific vehicle without the need for suspension modification. When you’re ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes possible on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Lastly, you can choose between tires designed for performance or economy. The final selections that appear will be exactly what you’re looking for, and will be Hyundai-approved safe choices for your vehicle. If you’d like to discuss details with a live tire and wheel expert, we have specialists available 7 days a week to help guide you.
We know when it comes to buying tires for your Hyundai, you want to make sure the rubber you select is ideal for your specific car model. So whether you want to complement the luxury ride of your Genesis sedan, performance of your Veloster or Genesis coupe, we strive to provide you with all the sizes and tread designs available on the market from major brands with proven track records. However you plan to drive, you’ll find the best values and most tire choices here.
- ACCELERA® IOTAfrom $88.43 - $194.23 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/Sfrom $106.61 - $280.14 (ea)
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK WS80from $114.72 - $249.58 (ea)
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHPfrom $60.71 - $135.84 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4WINTERCONTACTfrom $120.16 - $313.46 (ea)
- COOPER® CS5 GRAND TOURINGfrom $84.27 - $159.20 (ea)
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8from $109.76 - $301.27 (ea)
- DUNLOP® GRANDTREK TOURING A/Sfrom $173.23 - $256.80 (ea)
The tires are beautiful and they're only a year old.