- FALKEN® ZIEX ZE950ZIEX ZE950 All Season / Performance Tires by Falken® . It brings together in one tire the technology, longevity and performance that advance driver confidence whatever the weather condition. The ZE950 has large sipes encasing the...
$88.75from $71.00 - $188.00 (ea)# 17567510
- FALKEN® AZENIS PT-722AZENIS PT-722 All Season / Performance Tires by Falken® . This is Falken's first ultra high performance, all-weather tire, with a deep tread depth and long lateral groove, for anti-hydroplaning and stability in the wet. The...
$116.25from $93.00 - $236.00 (ea)# 475067
- FALKEN® AZENIS RT-615KAZENIS RT-615K Summer / Track Tires by Falken® . This is a championship-winning street tire that is extremely popular for today's sports cars, performance compacts and sedans. With its world-spec construction and advanced compound...
$125.00from $100.00 - $421.00 (ea)# 475114
- FALKEN® AZENIS FK453AZENIS FK453 Summer / Performance Tires by Falken® . Since tires are the only thing that holds your vehicle on the road, they are an important aspect of safe driving. So, if your summer tires that you took off last year are all...
$110.00from $88.00 - $343.00 (ea)# 15319999
- FALKEN® SINCERA TOURING SN211SINCERA TOURING SN211 All Season / Performance Tires by Falken® . It delivers maximum value as a dynamic high mileage performance touring tire that fits the needs of a variety of vehicles. With an 80,000 limited mileage warranty,...
$81.25from $65.00 - $139.00 (ea)# 475261
- FALKEN® ZIEX ZE914 ECORUNZIEX ZE914 ECORUN Summer / Eco Tires by Falken® . Since tires are the only thing that holds your vehicle on the road, they are an important aspect of safe driving. So, if your summer tires that you took off last year are all worn...
$102.50from $82.00 - $153.00 (ea)# 15319989
- FALKEN® WILDPEAK A/TWILDPEAK A/T All Season / All Terrain Tires by Falken® . It reinvigorates the all-performance sport utility and light truck tire market through its aggressive stance for maximum traction. A symmetric five-rib pattern and rigid...
$147.50from $118.00 - $379.00 (ea)# 475304
- FALKEN® WILDPEAK A/T2WILDPEAK A/T2 All Season / All Terrain Tires by Falken® . Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang for the...
$195.00from $156.00 - $274.00 (ea)# 15405604
- FALKEN® WILDPEAK H/TWILDPEAK H/T All Season / Performance Tires by Falken® . It continues to expand the opportunities for Pick-up Trucks and SUVs for smooth motoring whatever the season, whether it be on a long highway ride, a little assertive...
$121.25from $97.00 - $191.00 (ea)# 475360
- FALKEN® ZIEX S/TZ05ZIEX S/TZ05 All Season / Performance Tires by Falken® . Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang for the buck....
$155.00from $124.00 - $280.00 (ea)# 15319997
- FALKEN® AZENIS FK453CCAZENIS FK453CC Summer / Performance Tires by Falken® . Since tires are the only thing that holds your vehicle on the road, they are an important aspect of safe driving. So, if your summer tires that you took off last year are all...
$170.00from $136.00 - $250.00 (ea)# 15405603
- FALKEN® R52 HEAVY DUTYR52 HEAVY DUTY All Season / Performance Tires by Falken® . It delivers maximum value as a dynamic high mileage performance touring tire that fits the needs of a variety of vehicles. With an 80,000 limited mileage warranty, the...
$186.25from $149.00 - $162.00 (ea)# 17567447
Founded in Japan in 1983, Falken Tire is a premiere producer of ultra-high performance tires for sports cars and durable off-road tires for 4x4s. Falken’s involvement in LeMans racing and off-road rallying events brings in-depth expertise and high standards of excellence to their line of passenger car all-season tires, summer track tires, and all-terrain 4x4 tires. It’s no surprise Falkens are standard equipment on Subaru and Suzuki vehicles. Falken’s tires are time-tested on the street, racetrack and off-road, and come up first every day.
Their confidence in Falken tires has been earned after the tire manufacturer’s relentless development processes have led to victories during extreme demands in Pike’s Peak Hill Climbs, Moab Jeep Safaris, Big Bear offroad events, and Formula drift championships across the world. So if you want to climb the trails with confidence, any of Falken’s all-season all-terrain tires will let you do it.
If you need Z-rated tires designed for stability and heat resistance up to 186 miles per hour, Falken has you covered as well. Even if you don’t own an exotic Ferrari or Porsche, you can still enjoy the benefits of Falken tires because their entire product range of all-season tires are aggressively designed with larger tread blocks and stiffer construction to enhance performance on any sport sedan, muscle car, or compact. Built to uncompromising standards, all Falken tires feature high levels of noise-absorption technology with reinforced steel bead fillers and dual tread compounds for high-speed stability.
Our web site has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle whether you’re looking for same-size replacement tires or considering upgrading tires and rims to a larger size. To find Falken tires available for your specific vehicle, select your make, model, and year. You’ll notice a range of sizes appear on the left (anywhere from 14 inches to 26 inches in diameter for example). When you’re ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes that will typically fit on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Then, you can choose between tires with tread designs optimized for types of driving: performance, all-terrain, or economy.
These tires are awesome! Great looks, great style and great price. Super quite ride. Highly impressed and highly recommended.
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.