- FALKEN® AZENIS FK453AZENIS FK453 Summer / Performance Tires by Falken® . Since tires are the only thing that holds your vehicle on the road, they are an important aspect of safe driving. So, if your summer tires that you took off last year are all...Give you high performance in hot summer conditionsOffer excellent grip and superior handling on dry or wet roads$188.00 - $261.00 (ea)
- FALKEN® AZENIS PT-722AZENIS PT-722 All Season / Performance Tires by Falken® . This is Falken's first ultra high performance, all-weather tire, with a deep tread depth and long lateral groove, for anti-hydroplaning and stability in the wet. The...Reduced hydroplaning providing excellent driving stability in wet conditionsDecreased irregular wear by enhancing rigidity of the tread$158.00 - $164.00 (ea)
- FALKEN® FK452FK452 Summer / Performance Tires by Falken® . It defines the ultra high performance tire, available in a wide array of diameters, from 16-inch to 24-inch, along with staggered widths, making this tire both versatile and...Increased hydroplane resistance for improved wet weather performanceEnhanced precise handling response$156.00 - $243.00 (ea)
- FALKEN® WILDPEAK A/TWILDPEAK A/T All Season / All Terrain Tires by Falken® . It reinvigorates the all-performance sport utility and light truck tire market through its aggressive stance for maximum traction. A symmetric five-rib pattern and rigid...Square shoulder profile, offering an aggressive stance and maximum tractionJoint-less nylon band, provides first class ride comfort$408.00 - $620.00 (ea)
- FALKEN® ZIEX S/TZ05ZIEX S/TZ05 All Season / Performance Tires by Falken® . The ZIEX S/TZ05 features the latest in tread compound and construction technology designed specifically for SUV and 1/2 ton sport-truck applications. With an advanced M+S...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$167.00 - $288.00 (ea)
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.