- FALKEN® EUROWINTER HS439EUROWINTER HS439 Tires by Falken®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Since tires are the only thing that holds your vehicle on the road, they are an important aspect of safe driving. So, if your winter tires that you took...Increased hydroplane resistance for improved wet weather performanceEnhanced precise handling response$125.00 - $211.00 (ea)
- FALKEN® SINCERA TOURING SN211SINCERA TOURING SN211 Tires by Falken® . Season: All Season. Type: Performance. It delivers maximum value as a dynamic high mileage performance touring tire that fits the needs of a variety of vehicles. With an 80,000 limited...Maximized hydroplaning resistance by channeling water away from the contact patchReduced tread block squirm and increased long lasting wear uniformity$149.00 (ea)
- FALKEN® WILDPEAK H/TWILDPEAK H/T Tires by Falken® . Season: All Season. Type: Performance. It continues to expand the opportunities for Pick-up Trucks and SUVs for smooth motoring whatever the season, whether it be on a long highway ride, a little...Enhanced anti-hydroplaning and wet grip performanceOptimized handling, stability and comfort$157.00 - $210.00 (ea)
- FALKEN® ZIEX S/TZ05ZIEX S/TZ05 Tires by Falken® . Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The ZIEX S/TZ05 features the latest in tread compound and construction technology designed specifically for SUV and 1/2 ton sport-truck applications. With an...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$159.00 - $288.00 (ea)
- FALKEN® ZIEX ZE950ZIEX ZE950 Tires by Falken® . Season: All Season. Type: Performance. It brings together in one tire the technology, longevity and performance that advance driver confidence whatever the weather condition. The ZE950 has large sipes...Increased hydroplane resistance for improved wet weather performanceIncrease traction in winter months while improving overall grip$145.00 - $193.00 (ea)
Founded in Japan in 1983, Falken Tire is a premiere producer of ultra-high performance tires for sports cars and durable off-road tires for 4x4s. Falken’s involvement in LeMans racing and off-road rallying events brings in-depth expertise and high standards of excellence to their line of passenger car all-season tires, summer track tires, and all-terrain 4x4 tires. It’s no surprise Falkens are standard equipment on Subaru and Suzuki vehicles. Falken’s tires are time-tested on the street, racetrack and off-road, and come up first every day.
Their confidence in Falken tires has been earned after the tire manufacturer’s relentless development processes have led to victories during extreme demands in Pike’s Peak Hill Climbs, Moab Jeep Safaris, Big Bear offroad events, and Formula drift championships across the world. So if you want to climb the trails with confidence, any of Falken’s all-season all-terrain tires will let you do it.
If you need Z-rated tires designed for stability and heat resistance up to 186 miles per hour, Falken has you covered as well. Even if you don’t own an exotic Ferrari or Porsche, you can still enjoy the benefits of Falken tires because their entire product range of all-season tires are aggressively designed with larger tread blocks and stiffer construction to enhance performance on any sport sedan, muscle car, or compact. Built to uncompromising standards, all Falken tires feature high levels of noise-absorption technology with reinforced steel bead fillers and dual tread compounds for high-speed stability.
Our web site has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle whether you’re looking for same-size replacement tires or considering upgrading tires and rims to a larger size. To find Falken tires available for your specific vehicle, select your make, model, and year. You’ll notice a range of sizes appear on the left (anywhere from 14 inches to 26 inches in diameter for example). When you’re ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes that will typically fit on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Then, you can choose between tires with tread designs optimized for types of driving: performance, all-terrain, or economy.