- ADVAN A-048Summer / Performancefrom $267.59 (ea)Yokohama# 15319768
- ADVAN A-10ASummer / Performancefrom $308.80 (ea)Yokohama# 15319829
- ADVAN A-10ESummer / Performancefrom $257.60 (ea)Yokohama# 15319985
- ADVAN A-10FSummer / Performancefrom $306.13 (ea)Yokohama# 15319935
- ADVAN A-11ASummer / Performancefrom $174.73 (ea)Yokohama# 15319986
- ADVAN A-13CSummer / Performancefrom $439.90 (ea)Yokohama# 15319987
- ADVAN A-349Summer / Performancefrom $181.38 (ea)Yokohama# 15585870
- ADVAN S4All Season / Performancefrom $146.43 (ea)Yokohama# 15319990
- ADVAN SPORTSummer / Performancefrom $230.31 (ea)Yokohama# 15318654
- ADVAN SPORT A/SAll Season / Performancefrom $147.82 (ea)Yokohama# 35297575
- ADVAN SPORT V105Summer / Performancefrom $209.68 (ea)Yokohama# 35298479
- ADVAN SPORT ZPSSummer / Performancefrom $217.29 (ea)Yokohama# 15319996
- ADVAN NEOVA AD08Summer / Performancefrom $166.15 (ea)Yokohama# 1226116
- AVID ASCENDAll Season / Performancefrom $91.07 (ea)Yokohama# 1226154
- AVID C33All Season / Performancefrom $186.84 (ea)Yokohama# 15319998
- AVID S30BAll Season / Performancefrom $164.46 (ea)Yokohama# 15320000
- AVID S33All Season / Performancefrom $112.90 (ea)Yokohama# 15320002
- AVID TOURING-SAll Season / Performancefrom $81.66 (ea)Yokohama# 15320012
- AVID ENVIGORAll Season / Performancefrom $84.60 (ea)Yokohama# 1226200
- PARADA SPEC-XAll Season / Performancefrom $148.56 (ea)Yokohama# 15410818
- S.DRIVESummer / Performancefrom $91.88 (ea)Yokohama# 1226323
- AVID S34All Season / Performancefrom $138.02 (ea)Yokohama# 1226409
- GEOLANDAR A/T-SAll Season / Performancefrom $119.07 (ea)Yokohama# 15318657
- GEOLANDAR G052All Season / Performancefrom $145.69 (ea)Yokohama# 15320011
- GEOLANDAR M/T PLUSAll Season / Performancefrom $190.05 (ea)Yokohama# 15318656
For over 90 years, Yokohama has been a world leader in the development of outstanding tire designs and technology, giving drivers better control on the road. Since its establishment in 1917, they have devoted themselves to advancing the leading edge of the industry. Yokohama tyres are premium products and are priced to offer good value, with products consistently demonstrating superior performance and durability. This leads to less downtime for individuals and business and, more importantly, reduced costs per kilometre.
Yokohama Tire Corporation is the North American manufacturing and marketing arm of Tokyo, Japan-based The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd., a global manufacturing and sales company of premium tires since 1917. Servicing a network of more than 4,500 points of sale in the U.S., Yokohama Tire Corporation is a leader in technology and innovation. The company’s complete product line includes the dB Super E-spec™ - the world’s first tire to use orange oil to reduce petroleum - as well as tires for high-performance, light truck, passenger car, commercial truck and bus, and off-the-road mining and construction applications.
- Company Introduction
- Formula Drift 2013 Final
- Geolandar Series Tires Promo
- Advan Neova AD08 Tires Promo
- Avid Envigor Tires Promo
In 1989, Yokohama acquires the Mohawk Rubber Company, providing an essential manufacturing facility in the U.S. In 1992, Yokohama and the Mohawk Rubber Company merge. This venture gives Yokohama the ability to produce tires for sale in both the OE tires and replacement markets in the U.S.
In 2007, Yokohama announces environmentally-friendly dB Super E-spec™ concept tire in Japan made with orange oil, reducing the proportion of petroleum products in tires. The dB Super E-spec incorporates a new, patented Advanced Inner Liner, designed to reduce air from seeping out and maintain proper tire inflation. The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd. wins the 2011 Environmental Achievement of the Year award at the Tire Technology Expo in Cologne, Germany. Among our many ongoing initiatives, Yokohama have eliminated the use of CFCs and trichloroethane in the manufacturing process, and have switched from heavy oil to natural gas to reduce CO2 emissions and save energy. Yokohama continues to respond with compatible solutions engineered to outperform, whatever the performance need.
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.
| Posted by Ahmed | (Ferndale, WA)
I am very satisfied with the Envigor. It makes my RX8 very stable and gives the 'car on tracks' feeling in corners, much better than the previous OEM. Moreover, it provides great grip level even at slippery roads. Ideal for my car.