- ACCELERA® ALPHA$47.39 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$62.24 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $556.71
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $100.05
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.25 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Hyundai Sonata Tires
The Hyundai Sonata has been in production since 1985. It is a car that has some unique characteristics that ensure all those who come into contact with it love it. The four door sedan has a sleek shape that accentuates its very capable engine and thus the undying love that flows its way from different quarters. There are many instances that you could have found yourself cursing because you have fitted your Sonata with the wrong tires, especially during winter or when driving on a muddy slippery track. A visit to CARiD will help you have access to some of the best Hyundai Sonata tires in the market today. The tires in this shop have the best safety quality and also last a long time. This makes them the most ideal tires for your car. For that perfect driving experience, you will need to fit your car with the best tires in the market. Winter tires and the summer tires from CARiD are specific tires that help you have a splendid driving experience in these specific seasons. However, because of the economy and the improvement in innovative technology, the all season tires together with the all terrain tires have been introduced to help you handle all types of roads with one set of tires.
CARiD offers the distinguished brands of car tires in the market. Some of the brands that you will find at CARiD include Firestone, BFGoodrich, Achilles, Toyo, Dunlop, Continental and Goodyear. There are over 110 types of Hyundai Sonata tires at CARiD which have been manufactured using the best technology to help you drive through any terrain. You will also get a chance to enjoy different sizes of tires thus determining to a certain degree of ground clearance that your Sonata gives you. Don’t forget that tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) is present on most of the tires, thus ensuring that your safety is enhanced.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.