Toyo Tires has stood for innovation, quality, performance, and excellent service for 65 years, including nearly 45 years in the United States. Combined, the Toyo group of companies has development, manufacturing, testing, distribution, and marketing operations throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and Oceania. As a result, Toyo Tires has built a solid reputation around the world. And who knows tires better than the very people who sell them everyday?
- OPEN COUNTRY A/T 2 - All Season / All TerrainToyoStarting at: $145.99 (ea)$145.99
- OPEN COUNTRY H/T - All Season / All TerrainToyoStarting at: $131.30 (ea)$131.30
- OPEN COUNTRY M/T - All Season / All TerrainToyoStarting at: $230.25 (ea)$230.25
- OPEN COUNTRY R/T - All Season / TrackToyoStarting at: $327.00 (ea)$327.00
- PROXES 4 PLUS - All Season / PerformanceToyoStarting at: $115.70 (ea)$115.70
- PROXES R1R - Summer / PerformanceToyoStarting at: $135.72 (ea)$135.72
- PROXES R888 - Summer / TrackToyoStarting at: $156.78 (ea)$156.78
- PROXES RA1 - Summer / TrackToyoStarting at: $169.65 (ea)$169.65
- PROXES S/T - All Season / PerformanceToyoStarting at: $156.52 (ea)$156.52
- PROXES S/T II - All Season / PerformanceToyoStarting at: $151.58 (ea)$151.58
- PROXES RR - All Season / PerformanceToyoStarting at: $178.10 (ea)$178.10
- PROXES T1 SPORT - Summer / PerformanceToyoStarting at: $120.56 (ea)$120.56
- PROXES TQ - Summer / TrackToyoStarting at: $179.27 (ea)$179.27
- EXTENSA A/S - All Season / PerformanceToyoStarting at: $75.45 (ea)$75.45
- EXTENSA HP - All Season / PerformanceToyoStarting at: $84.38 (ea)$84.38
- M-55 - All Season / All TerrainToyoStarting at: $198.00 (ea)$198.00
- VERSADO ECO - All Season / PerformanceToyoStarting at: $96.39 (ea)$96.39
- VERSADO CUV - All Season / PerformanceToyoStarting at: $141.18 (ea)$141.18
- VERSADO LX II - All Season / EcoToyoStarting at: $95.45 (ea)$95.45
In the United States, Toyo Tires has been named #1 Overall Brand again and again and again by North American tire dealers in Tire Review magazine’s Annual Tire Brand Study. In fact, Toyo tires have been voted #1 Overall Brand by North American tire dealers an unprecedented seven times since 2000. Since 2002, Toyo medium truck tires have received the honor six times.
Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp., as it is now known, is led by Tatsuo Mitsuhata and includes relationships with more than 2,000 independent tire dealers selling Toyo Tires products across the United States. Toyo Tires is working based on their company philosophy "A Commitment to creating new value through innovation in advanced, proprietary technologies." Using their proprietary technologies in tire, Toyo Tires create comfortable environments for customers.
Our tire portfolio covers a broad range of applications - from the high-performance, racing-inspired Proxes line to the Open Country line for light trucks and SUVs to the luxury-touring Versado LX to our broad range of commercial truck tires. No matter which car, light truck, SUV, or commercial vehicle you drive, Toyo Tires has the right tires for you. As it was in the beginning, the commitment of Toyo Tires to innovation, quality, performance is unwavering and ongoing.
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.
| Posted by Donald | (Dearborn, MI)
I have a set of Toyo MT's on my 3/4 ton pickup and they are wearing like iron. The only time I have had these off road was in the sand dunes. They worked flawless when aired down. On the street, they are very quiet, work great in the winter on ice and snow, run smooth, and also do not hydroplane.
| Posted by Stephen | (St. Paul, MN)
I've got about 15k on the Toyo's. Tread still looks good. They are getting a little noisy. They performed excellent in a 5-hour trip in pouring rain. I am pretty happy with them.
| Posted by Joseph | (Jacksonville, FL)
I have these tires. Only put around 10,000 km on them but they have been great. I'm glad I bought them. Great traction, great look, and no noise. I like how it's like a hybrid between at's and mt's. I am off-road a lot but I weekly have to do a 1,000 km trip on the highway. With these tires, I get the best of both worlds.
| Posted by Cory | (Springhill, LA)
I ran multiple sets of the STII's on my SRT Jeeps without any issue. Great all around tire. Better ride quality than run-flats and handled the road well. They worked great year-round, even in rain, snow, and slush. In fact, they are what I used for winter tires. They also worn better than any other tires I ran on those trucks.
| Posted by Vince | (Troy, MI)
I have used them on my 2013 Chevy Silverado. So far, they have been excellent, however, they have not seen much mud or snow yet...
| Posted by Brandon | (Harvest, AL)
I revived these tires already mounted on the wheels I ordered and they look fine. Best value for my money, and balanced perfectly.
| Posted by Jason | (Prior Lake, MN)
Installed on a 2005 STS along with new wheels. If you are putting 20 inch wheels on one of these cars get 255/35R20s, they fit fine and look much better than the smaller tires they recommend. They are almost exactly the same diameter as the stock tires.