- TOYO® EXTENSA A/SEXTENSA A/S All Season / Performance Tires by Toyo® . This car tire delivers exceptional versatility and value for a wide range of passenger cars and minivans. With an extended tread life, precise all-season handling, M&S rating,...Enhanced wet and dry handling performanceOutstanding water drainage, braking and grip$83.00 - $131.00 (ea)
- TOYO® PROXES R1RPROXES R1R Summer / Performance Tires by Toyo® . This present day tire is designed for serious street driving in sports coupes and sedans. An aggressive, arrowhead tread design, extra wide footprint, high-grip compound, and...Improved handling performanceExcellent aquaplaning resistance$134.00 - $1,224.00 (ea)
- TOYO® PROXES R888PROXES R888 Summer / Track Tires by Toyo® . Ideal for road racing, track days and high performance driving schools, the Proxes R888 is the next-generation, street legal competition tire. In competition the R888's improvements in...Supreme dry gripReduced heat degradation$134.00 - $491.00 (ea)
- TOYO® PROXES RA1PROXES RA1 Summer / Track Tires by Toyo® . This is a street legal competition tire that features high-tech components to provide an uncommon advantage to the cost-conscious competitor who still demands quick lap times. It's true...Improved grip for better handling and performanceImproved wet and dry traction$192.00 - $300.00 (ea)
- TOYO® PROXES RRPROXES RR All Season / Performance Tires by Toyo®. Competitions Only tire developed for driving enthusiasts who compete in road racing and track attack events where high levels of grip in dry conditions is required. Proxes RR...Designed for increased grip and improved lap timesProvide excellent steering response and feedback$195.00 - $306.00 (ea)
Toyo Tires has stood for innovation, quality, performance, and excellent service for 65 years, including nearly 45 years in the United States. Combined, the Toyo group of companies has development, manufacturing, testing, distribution, and marketing operations throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and Oceania. As a result, Toyo Tires has built a solid reputation around the world. And who knows tires better than the very people who sell them everyday?
In the United States, Toyo Tires has been named #1 Overall Brand again and again and again by North American tire dealers in Tire Review magazine’s Annual Tire Brand Study. In fact, Toyo tires have been voted #1 Overall Brand by North American tire dealers an unprecedented seven times since 2000. Since 2002, Toyo medium truck tires have received the honor six times.
Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp., as it is now known, is led by Tatsuo Mitsuhata and includes relationships with more than 2,000 independent tire dealers selling Toyo Tires products across the United States. Toyo Tires is working based on their company philosophy "A Commitment to creating new value through innovation in advanced, proprietary technologies." Using their proprietary technologies in tire, Toyo Tires create comfortable environments for customers.
Our tire portfolio covers a broad range of applications - from the high-performance, racing-inspired Toyo Proxes line to the Toyo Open Country line for light trucks and SUVs to the luxury-touring Toyo Versado LX to our broad range of commercial truck tires. No matter what vehicle you drive, Toyo Tires has the right tires for you. As it was in the beginning, the commitment of Toyo Tires to innovation, quality, performance is unwavering and ongoing.