- TOYO® CELSIUS PCRCELSIUS PCR All Season / Performance Tires by Toyo® . This is an all-season, luxury performance tire designed specifically for crossover vehicles. It delivers an extraordinarily smooth, quiet ride coupled with enhanced handling and...Enhanced dry performance and cornering stabilityImproved wet traction$136.00 - $171.00 (ea)
- TOYO® EXTENSA A/SEXTENSA A/S All Season / Performance Tires by Toyo® . This car tire delivers exceptional versatility and value for a wide range of passenger cars and minivans. With an extended tread life, precise all-season handling, M&S rating,...Enhanced wet and dry handling performanceOutstanding water drainage, braking and grip$96.00 - $131.00 (ea)
- TOYO® OBSERVE GSI-5Observe GSI-5 Winter / Performance Tires by Toyo® . The Observe GSi-5 provides excellent performance in demanding winter road conditions. Improved ice and snow capabilities, as well as long wear life, are the benefits of advanced...Enhances wet grip, braking, and traction in low temperatures.Better contact and increased safety as carbonic powder created from bamboo absorbs moisture on the road.$130.00 - $214.00 (ea)
- TOYO® VERSADO LXVERSADO LX All Season / Performance Tires by Toyo® . This is a premium luxury-touring tire for today's two and four-door sedans. It provides a smooth, comfortable and quiet ride, while also delivering the performance and quality...Increased lateral stiffness and tractionImproved traction in the snow$98.00 - $201.00 (ea)
- TOYO® VERSADO NOIRVERSADO NOIR All Season / Performance Tires by Toyo® . This is an all-season, luxury performance tire designed specifically for crossover vehicles. It delivers an extraordinarily smooth, quiet ride coupled with enhanced handling...Enhanced dry performance and cornering stabilityImproved wet traction$110.00 - $1,224.00 (ea)
Toyo Tires has stood for innovation, quality, performance, and excellent service for 65 years, including nearly 45 years in the United States. Combined, the Toyo group of companies has development, manufacturing, testing, distribution, and marketing operations throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and Oceania. As a result, Toyo Tires has built a solid reputation around the world. And who knows tires better than the very people who sell them everyday?
In the United States, Toyo Tires has been named #1 Overall Brand again and again and again by North American tire dealers in Tire Review magazine’s Annual Tire Brand Study. In fact, Toyo tires have been voted #1 Overall Brand by North American tire dealers an unprecedented seven times since 2000. Since 2002, Toyo medium truck tires have received the honor six times.
Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp., as it is now known, is led by Tatsuo Mitsuhata and includes relationships with more than 2,000 independent tire dealers selling Toyo Tires products across the United States. Toyo Tires is working based on their company philosophy "A Commitment to creating new value through innovation in advanced, proprietary technologies." Using their proprietary technologies in tire, Toyo Tires create comfortable environments for customers.
Our tire portfolio covers a broad range of applications - from the high-performance, racing-inspired Toyo Proxes line to the Toyo Open Country line for light trucks and SUVs to the luxury-touring Toyo Versado LX to our broad range of commercial truck tires. No matter what vehicle you drive, Toyo Tires has the right tires for you. As it was in the beginning, the commitment of Toyo Tires to innovation, quality, performance is unwavering and ongoing.