- TOYO® PROXES R888PROXES R888 Summer / Track Tires by Toyo® . Ideal for road racing, track days and high performance driving schools, the Proxes R888 is the next-generation, street legal competition tire. In competition the R888's improvements in...$171.00 - $492.00 (ea)
- TOYO® PROXES RA1PROXES RA1 Summer / Track Tires by Toyo® . This is a street legal competition tire that features high-tech components to provide an uncommon advantage to the cost-conscious competitor who still demands quick lap times. It's true...$163.00 - $428.00 (ea)
- TOYO® PROXES RRPROXES RR All Season / Performance Tires by Toyo®. Competitions Only tire developed for driving enthusiasts who compete in road racing and track attack events where high levels of grip in dry conditions is required. Proxes RR...$195.00 - $296.00 (ea)
- TOYO® EXTENSA A/SEXTENSA A/S All Season / Performance Tires by Toyo® . This car tire delivers exceptional versatility and value for a wide range of passenger cars and minivans. With an extended tread life, precise all-season handling, M&S rating,...$70.00 - $180.00 (ea)
- TOYO® OBSERVE G3 ICEObserve G3 ICE Winter / Performance Tires by Toyo® . The Observe GSi-5 provides excellent performance in demanding winter road conditions. Improved ice and snow capabilities, as well as long wear life, are the benefits of advanced...$86.00 - $261.00 (ea)
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.