Nitto recognizes how important it is to stay on top of technology, which is why its tires breathe innovation. Nitto create tires for those who are crazy about their vehicles. They always strive to anticipate and drive consumer trends by supporting emerging markets before they are mainstream, helping them grow and driving the market forward. Nitto tires sizing, tread patterns and tire compounds combine modern aesthetics with cutting-edge technology. These designs are the result of state-of-the-art development.
- NT421Q - All Season / PerformanceNittoStarting at: $130.51 (ea)$130.51
- NT90W - Winter / PerformanceNittoStarting at: $130.92 (ea)$130.92
- NT420S - All Season / PerformanceNittoStarting at: $152.26 (ea)$152.26
- NT05 - Summer / PerformanceNittoStarting at: $110.11 (ea)$110.11
- NT05 DRAG RADIAL - Summer / PerformanceNittoStarting at: $192.14 (ea)$192.14
- INVO - Summer / PerformanceNittoStarting at: $137.29 (ea)$137.29
- NT555 - Summer / PerformanceNittoStarting at: $129.87 (ea)$129.87
- NT555R EXTREME DRAG - Summer / PerformanceNittoStarting at: $163.12 (ea)$163.12
- NEOGEN - All Season / PerformanceNittoStarting at: $84.70 (ea)$84.70
- NT450 - All Season / PerformanceNittoStarting at: $84.71 (ea)$84.71
- NT850 - All Season / PerformanceNittoStarting at: $103.76 (ea)$103.76
- NTSN2 - Winter / PerformanceNittoStarting at: $83.67 (ea)$83.67
- MUD GRAPPLER - Summer / All TerrainNittoStarting at: $273.55 (ea)$273.55
- TRAIL GRAPPLER - Summer / All TerrainNittoStarting at: $244.43 (ea)$244.43
- DUNE GRAPPLER - Summer / All TerrainNittoStarting at: $180.80 (ea)$180.80
- TERRA GRAPPLER - All Season / All TerrainNittoStarting at: $160.41 (ea)$160.41
- DURA GRAPPLER - All Season / All TerrainNittoStarting at: $156.33 (ea)$156.33
- NT01 - Summer / TrackNittoStarting at: $145.46 (ea)$145.46
- NT404 - All Season / PerformanceNittoStarting at: $171.29 (ea)$171.29
- NT555RII - Summer / TrackNittoStarting at: $316.21 (ea)$316.21
The Nitto's story began long before the brand was founded. It was 1945 when Toyo Tire and Rubber Co., a worldwide known manufacturer of tires and synthetic resin products, was incorporated in Japan. By 1966, Toyo reached the shores of the United States to stay there for good. More than ten years later, the company established business partnership with Nitto Tire Co., Ltd., and that's when the brand began evolving into a renowned industry leader.
The highly professional team of engineers first makes a computer simulation of a tire to calculate everything to the very last detail. By using computer-modeled design for noise reduction and a program that helps in enhancing dynamic contact patch, the Nitto's team identifies and eliminates undesirable responses of a tire in various conditions. The technological advances and innovations in tread compounds allow the engineers to design products that feature extended tread life and improved traction on both wet and dry roads. Nitto's tire sizing, tread patterns and tire compounds combine modern aesthetics with cutting-edge technology. This technology has helped them create some of the most radical-looking tire designs on the market today.
- Nitto - How To Read a Tire Sidewall
- Nitto - Off Road Ultimate Adventure
- Nitto - Drifts Hotlanta 2011
- Nitto - Drifts Las Vegas 2011
- Nitto - Dune Grappler Tire Overview
- Nitto - Moab Easter Jeep Safari
- Nitto - Competition NT01 Tire
- Nitto - King of The Hammers
- Nitto - Tokyo Auto Salon 2014
- Nitto - Grappler Series Commercial Promo
Whether you're cruising down the road, conquering the wilderness, or speeding up on the track, Nitto has the right tire for you. The Grappler Truck tires were developed to deliver all-terrain performance and provide excellent balance between wet and dry performance. If you need something for the everyday use, you can choose one of the street tires, e.g., Invo that provides the ultimate comfort and the quietest ride, the Motivo that offers perfect wet performance, the NT05 that ensures optimum dry performance, or any other option.
Knowing that a set of right tires can change your driving experience, Nitto creates products that provide you with the confidence you need. Meticulously designed and then skillfully embodied in the world-class materials, Nitto tires ensure years of reliable service combined with the driving comfort that cannot be offered by any other brand. Each product is available in numerous size options, so no matter what vehicle you have and what wheels it sits on, you'll surely find a perfect-fitting Nitto tire that will satisfy all your requirements. And we've gathered each and every product the company manufactures today. So don't waste your time! Let us help you choose the right set of Nitto tires for your vehicle.
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.
| Posted by Richard | (Winnipeg, MB)
I bought the Nitto Invo because i was looking for a good performance tire. It had to have 3 things, good looks, performance in wet and dry, and it had to be quiet. This tire fits the bill. I have a Chrysler 300 SRT8 and I wanted increased performance while still maintaining a quiet tire. It performs as expected with loss of traction if you really push the vehicle hard. It instills confidence in the way you drive. Very predictable and that's a good thing.
| Posted by Dr Scott J | (Oceanside, CA)
I love my NT01s. They have great grip and seem to last forever. For the money they are fantastic. Good dry grip. Give good feedback when breaking away. I am on my second set and my first set lasted much longer than expected.
| Posted by Harold | (Gibsonia, PA)
I'm running the Nitto 555's too and am very pleased. I'm running 18's. They handle and hold the road very well, in my opinion, and they last fairly long, especially my fronts - 30k+.
| Posted by Hung | (Temple, TX)
These tires are on my 95 VW GTI VR6. I have about 51000 miles on these tires and they are definitely well worn. Actually they are scary worn at this point. I am a very aggressive driver and have had these puppies in excess of 130+ mph a lot. Yes, my car really does go that fast! I can't seem to let anyone pass me on the highway. They corner very well, traction is very good. The tires are very good in the rain and snow.