- NITTO® EXO GRAPPLEREXO GRAPPLER All Season / All Terrain Tires by Nitto®. The Exo Grappler All Weather Traction Light Truck Tire is built to meet the all-weather demands of off-road truck drivers. Whether their journey takes them through off-road...$246.00 - $405.00 (ea)
- NITTO® NT421QNT421Q All Season / Performance Tires by Nitto®. The 421Q is Nitto’s premier all-season tire built specifically for your crossovers (CUV) and SUVs. The unique and stylish asymmetric tread design provides quiet and comfortable...$136.00 - $242.00 (ea)
- NITTO® NT420SNT420S All Season / Performance Tires by Nitto®. This tire features a non-directional, asymmetrical pattern that provides confident performance, rain or shine. The outer shoulder has large, continuous blocks to improve dry...$152.00 - $322.00 (ea)
- NITTO® NT05NT05 Summer / Performance Tires by Nitto®. This is a max performance tire that was developed through extensive computer simulation modeling and on-track testing. These rigorous development procedures helped produce a street tire...$110.00 - $378.00 (ea)
- NITTO® INVOINVO Summer / Performance Tires by Nitto®. This is a street tire that provides a blend of performance, ride comfort and quality. State-of-the-art computer engineering and specialized digital testing equipment were used to produce a...$134.00 - $571.00 (ea)
- NITTO® NT555NT555 Summer / Performance Tires by Nitto®. This is a street tire designed with the performance driver in mind. The NT555 provides increased traction and handling capabilities while prolonging the life of the tire. It will get you...$130.00 - $318.00 (ea)
- NITTO® NT555R EXTREME DRAGNT555R EXTREME DRAG Summer / Performance Tires by Nitto®. Since tires are the only thing that holds your vehicle on the road, they are an important aspect of safe driving. So, if your summer tires that you took off last year are...$163.00 - $335.00 (ea)
- NITTO® NEOGENNEOGEN All Season / Performance Tires by Nitto®. This modern tire was created to provide a comfortable ride in all weather conditions. Its silica-reinforced tread compound and asymmetrical non-directional design help provide...$84.00 - $286.00 (ea)
- NITTO® NT450NT450 All Season / Performance Tires by Nitto®. This automotive tire features the unidirectional tread design performs exceptionally well in wet weather by evacuating water through the slanted grooves and lateral slits. The double...$85.00 - $169.00 (ea)
- NITTO® NT850NT850 All Season / Performance Tires by Nitto®. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang for the buck. They...$121.00 - $124.00 (ea)
- NITTO® MUD GRAPPLERMUD GRAPPLER All Season / All Terrain Tires by Nitto®. This extreme terrain tire provides off-road traction over various terrain, whether it's dirt, rocks or mud. The massive side-lugs and 3-ply polyester sidewall construction add...$274.00 - $371.00 (ea)
- NITTO® TRAIL GRAPPLERTRAIL GRAPPLER All Season / All Terrain Tires by Nitto®. This M/T tire blends some of the off-road performance of the Mud Grappler® with the on-road comfort of the Terra Grappler® to create a tire that is both aggressive and...$245.00 - $587.00 (ea)
- NITTO® DUNE GRAPPLERDUNE GRAPPLER All Season / All Terrain Tires by Nitto®. This modern tire was engineered to provide both on-road comfort and off-road performance. The sidewall lugs and 3-ply polyester sidewall (in selected sizes) construction adds...$223.00 - $355.00 (ea)
- NITTO® TERRA GRAPPLERTERRA GRAPPLER All Season / All Terrain Tires by Nitto®. This reliable tire offers year-round all-terrain performance through a balance of wet and dry performance and on-road comfort with minimal road noise. The Terra Grappler®...$151.00 - $636.00 (ea)
- NITTO® DURA GRAPPLERDURA GRAPPLER All Season / All Terrain Tires by Nitto®. This is a highway terrain tire that provides a combination of tread life and ride comfort. The Dura Grappler® is suitable for a wide variety of light trucks, SUVs and CUVs....$157.00 - $376.00 (ea)
- NITTO® NT01NT01 Summer / Track Tires by Nitto®. This car tire is a DOT-compliant dry competition radial designed with the weekend road racer in mind. The compound was developed to provide the best balance of traction, consistency, heat cycle...$146.00 - $437.00 (ea)
- NITTO® TERRA GRAPPLER G2TERRA GRAPPLER G2 All Season / All Terrain Tires by Nitto®. The Terra Grappler G2 is Nitto’s next generation all-terrain light truck tire specifically designed to meet your everyday on and off-road adventures. Whether you’re...$175.00 - $489.00 (ea)
- NITTO® NTSN2NTSN2 Winter / Performance Tires by Nitto®. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered at CARiD. Crafted from the toughest materials and made to the...$83.00 - $182.00 (ea)
- NITTO® NT90WNT90W Winter / Performance Tires by Nitto®. With advanced 3D interlocking, multi-wave siping, and a silica-infused compound the NT90W is engineered for severe winter driving conditions. It is a studless winter tire sized for...$123.00 - $324.00 (ea)
- NITTO® NT05R DRAG RADIALNT05R DRAG RADIAL Summer / Performance Tires by Nitto®. Since tires are the only thing that holds your vehicle on the road, they are an important aspect of safe driving. So, if your summer tires that you took off last year are all...$193.00 - $400.00 (ea)
Nitto recognizes how important it is to stay on top of technology, which is why its tires breathe innovation. Nitto create tires for those who are crazy about their vehicles. They always strive to anticipate and drive consumer trends by supporting emerging markets before they are mainstream, helping them grow and driving the market forward. Nitto tires sizing, tread patterns and tire compounds combine modern aesthetics with cutting-edge technology. These designs are the result of state-of-the-art development.
The Nitto's story began long before the brand was founded. It was 1945 when Toyo Tire and Rubber Co., a worldwide known manufacturer of tires and synthetic resin products, was incorporated in Japan. By 1966, Toyo reached the shores of the United States to stay there for good. More than ten years later, the company established business partnership with Nitto Tire Co., Ltd., and that's when the brand began evolving into a renowned industry leader.
The highly professional team of engineers first makes a computer simulation of a tire to calculate everything to the very last detail. By using computer-modeled design for noise reduction and a program that helps in enhancing dynamic contact patch, the Nitto's team identifies and eliminates undesirable responses of a tire in various conditions. The technological advances and innovations in tread compounds allow the engineers to design products that feature extended tread life and improved traction on both wet and dry roads. Nitto's tire sizing, tread patterns and tire compounds combine modern aesthetics with cutting-edge technology. This technology has helped them create some of the most radical-looking tire designs on the market today.
- Nitto - How To Read a Tire SidewallQuality 360p
- Nitto - Off Road Ultimate AdventureQuality 360p
- Nitto - Drifts Hotlanta 2011Quality 360p
- Nitto - Drifts Las Vegas 2011Quality 360p
- Nitto - Dune Grappler Tire OverviewQuality 360p
- Nitto - Moab Easter Jeep SafariQuality 360p
- Nitto - Competition NT01 TireQuality 360p
- Nitto - King of The HammersQuality 360p
- Nitto - Tokyo Auto Salon 2014Quality 480p
- Nitto - Grappler Series Commercial PromoQuality 480p
Whether you're cruising down the road, conquering the wilderness, or speeding up on the track, Nitto has the right tire for you. The Grappler Truck tires were developed to deliver all-terrain performance and provide excellent balance between wet and dry performance. If you need something for the everyday use, you can choose one of the street tires, e.g., Invo that provides the ultimate comfort and the quietest ride, the Motivo that offers perfect wet performance, the NT05 that ensures optimum dry performance, or any other option.
Knowing that a set of right tires can change your driving experience, Nitto creates products that provide you with the confidence you need. Meticulously designed and then skillfully embodied in the world-class materials, Nitto tires ensure years of reliable service combined with the driving comfort that cannot be offered by any other brand. Each product is available in numerous size options, so no matter what vehicle you have and what wheels it sits on, you'll surely find a perfect-fitting Nitto tire that will satisfy all your requirements. And we've gathered each and every product the company manufactures today. So don't waste your time! Let us help you choose the right set of Nitto tires for your vehicle.
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.