- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.51 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.53 - $318.12
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $284.53
About Hyundai Entourage Tires
There are vehicles that are supposed to be performers. The Hyundai Entourage is one of those cars that the driver should expect nothing but optimal performance because the manufacturer has tuned it to be the best in its class. The 3.8L V6 van will give you above average performance and will ensure that you never run out of steam even with heavy load. For you to have the best performance from the Entourage you will need to visit CARiD and buy any one of the many Hyundai Entourage tires that are featured. There are numerous tires that are from the best manufacturers in the industry and which give the best services to your car. If taking a load through an all snowy region in the middle of winter, then the Entourage winter tires that you get to choose from CARiD will make your drive pleasant. For the summer weather, summer tires will take care of you. As for the different terrains that you are never sure how the roads and the regions will turn out, the all terrain tires are the best. You can buy the all season tires that will give you the advantage of just buying one set of tires to take you through winter, summer, spring and autumn.
The Hyundai Entourage tires sizes that are featured at CARiD range from 16” to 20”. This ensures that every other driver gets the best deal possible, whatever their Entourage year. As for the different brands that you stand to enjoy shopping at the store, you get to choose from Continental, Achilles, Bridgestone, BFGoodrich, Toyo, Firestone and Dunlop among many more. There is no doubt that safety and quality is what all of these brands exude. When you look at the sipes, the voids, the rugs and the materials used, you can rest assured that the best engineering was used.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.