The best way to predict the future is to create it, and Nexen knows that better than any other company. Nexen is deeply respected around the globe for the outstanding quality and reliability of its products. The company delivers award-winning tires that exceed the highest expectations of the most demanding customers. Established in 1942, Nexen had a long way to go, yet the road to success never ends. Passionately committed to excellence, Nexen delivers tires that will change your driving experience.
- ARIA AH7 - All Season / PerformanceNexenStarting at: $98.50 (ea)$98.50
- N FERA RU5 - All Season / All TerrainNexenStarting at: $125.74 (ea)$125.74
- N FERA SU1 - Summer / PerformanceNexenStarting at: $78.48 (ea)$78.48
- N PRIZ RH7 - All Season / PerformanceNexenStarting at: $153.49 (ea)$153.49
- SB-802 - All Season / PerformanceNexenStarting at: $78.62 (ea)$78.62
- N PRIZ AH8 - All Season / PerformanceNexenStarting at: $102.57 (ea)$102.57
- N3000 - Summer / PerformanceNexenStarting at: $83.33 (ea)$83.33
- N7000 - All Season / PerformanceNexenStarting at: $89.42 (ea)$89.42
- N8000 - All Season / PerformanceNexenStarting at: $94.14 (ea)$94.14
- CP521 - All Season / PerformanceNexenStarting at: $93.47 (ea)$93.47
- CP621 - All Season / PerformanceNexenStarting at: $77.88 (ea)$77.88
- CP641 - All Season / PerformanceNexenStarting at: $67.65 (ea)$67.65
- CP661 - All Season / PerformanceNexenStarting at: $67.56 (ea)$67.56
- CP662 - All Season / PerformanceNexenStarting at: $81.78 (ea)$81.78
- CP671 - All Season / PerformanceNexenStarting at: $83.31 (ea)$83.31
- CP672 - All Season / PerformanceNexenStarting at: $64.47 (ea)$64.47
- ROADIAN 541 - All Season / PerformanceNexenStarting at: $125.33 (ea)$125.33
- ROADIAN 542 - All Season / PerformanceNexenStarting at: $136.68 (ea)$136.68
- ROADIAN AT PRO RA8 - Winter / All TerrainNexenStarting at: $110.98 (ea)$110.98
- ROADIAN AT II - All Season / All TerrainNexenStarting at: $113.51 (ea)$113.51
- ROADIAN HP - All Season / PerformanceNexenStarting at: $113.78 (ea)$113.78
- ROADIAN HT - All Season / All TerrainNexenStarting at: $92.14 (ea)$92.14
- ROADIAN HTXRH5 - All Season / All TerrainNexenStarting at: $103.01 (ea)$103.01
- ROADIAN MT - All Season / All TerrainNexenStarting at: $133.56 (ea)$133.56
The first chapter of Nexen's story was written in 1942, when the company named Heung-A Tire was incorporated. Later, the company formed an alliance with the Japanese OHTSU Tire and Rubber to push the technological boundaries. At the dawn of the second millennium, the name Heung-A Tire was changed to Nexen. Comprised of the words 'next' and 'century', the new name embodied the company's future-oriented philosophy.
What makes Nexen one of the most reputable names in the industry is their devotion to the technological development. The company engineers each new tire to revolutionize the industry and lead the market. Entirely focused on working for a better future, Nexen is a proud owner of several patents. The company lives and breathes innovation, which is why quality of Nexen tires leaves no room for competition. To improve your experience, the company applies noise reduction technology, so the sound generated while you're driving will never distract you.
The Artificial Neutral Work technology allows for improved stability at high speeds, while the optimized belt contour minimizes pressure between the road surface and the tire. And this is only the tip of the iceberg. The list of applied technologies is endless, that's why Nexen tires are recognized all over the world and hold numerous awards, including the 2012 Red Dot Design Award, 2011 Good Design Award, and 2010 IF Design Award.
Nexen knows what it wants, and moreover, the company has a long-term strategy of how to achieve the set goals. Determined to change the tomorrow of the world, Nexen strives to create tires that combine quality and performance, and at the same time, are environmentally friendly. Being a conscious manufacturer, Nexen wants future generation to live in a clean and safe environment. Therefore, Nexen encourages various campaigns and activities on the company's premises and in the local communities. The company promotes Clean Factory Movement to create a healthy working environment. Nexen also grants scholarships to students who faced financially challenging situations, giving them an opportunity to pursue higher education and fulfill their dreams.
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.
| Posted by Fukouei | (Peyton, CO)
Bought these for $60 each and definitely a steal. Great tires in the rain. Only hydroplaned in puddles.
Great products. Long lasting wheels. High stability. God attraction specially on slippery road and at snow season.
| Posted by Rosa | (Brentwood, NY)
This product fits great on the car and it look great and beauty.
| Posted by Neal | (Reeseville, WI)
The tires mounted on wheels arrived on date as stated. The ride with the Nexen tires is great. The handling and cornering are better than with the original tires from the dealership.
| Posted by Cordell | (Houston, TX)
These tires are amazing. They allow for longer slides. They are much more quiet than stock. And you can not beat the price. If you are a street drifter and want to do longer slides, you've found your tires.
| Posted by Kevin | (Carson City, NV)
So far I'm impressed with the added grip and connection I feel to the road with these tires. They look great, feel responsive as hell. I haven't hit any weather with them yet, though. I'm not sure if this is the fault of the wheel or the tire, but when I ordered these with my new rims, also from CARiD, I had all the faith in the world that they would fit, or CARiD wouldn't sell them to me. Yes, they do fit, however the tire isn't wide enough to protect the rim, so the first time I clip a curb it's going to be good by rim. Be warned! If I were you, I would call in to CARiD to make sure that this kind of thing doesn't happen to you.
| Posted by Martin | (Halifax, NS)
I ordered a set of chrome rims and they were here on time, and now I can't wait to put them on my car. I know people heads will be turning. Thanks, CARiD!
I got the rims & tires in a package. Everything was there, lug nuts, balanced & ready. They were even labeled as to where they go. Nobody could go wrong. Got them on time and got e-mails from ups. Customer service was great when I placed the order & got everything right. I will be ordering more soon.
Tires are great, and they look great with my new rims.
| Posted by Juan | (Brooklyn, NY)
Tires look great with my new rims. The way my truck handles the road is much better. These tires give me great traction and stability.