- G-FORCE R1SSummer / Trackfrom $225.71 (ea)BFGoodrich# 17821405
- ADVANTAGE T/AAll Season / Performancefrom $84.98 (ea)BFGoodrich# 1248576
- COMMERCIAL T/A 2All Season / Performancefrom $176.29 (ea)BFGoodrich# 1248688
- COMMERCIAL T/A TRACTIONWinter / All Terrainfrom $173.43 (ea)BFGoodrich# 1248699
- G-FORCE R1Summer / Trackfrom $194.95 (ea)BFGoodrich# 1248708
- G-FORCE SPORT COMP-2Summer / Trackfrom $90.40 (ea)BFGoodrich# 1248746
- G-FORCE SUPER SPORT A/SAll Season / Performancefrom $91.23 (ea)BFGoodrich# 1248805
- G-FORCE T/A KDAll Season / Performancefrom $192.14 (ea)BFGoodrich# 35183333
- G-FORCE T/A KDWSAll Season / Performancefrom $128.88 (ea)BFGoodrich# 1248943
- RADIAL T/A SPECAll Season / Performancefrom $160.59 (ea)BFGoodrich# 1249069
- WINTER SLALOM KSIWinter / Performancefrom $99.87 (ea)BFGoodrich# 1249147
- ALL-TERRAIN T/A KOAll Season / All Terrainfrom $148.30 (ea)BFGoodrich# 1248624
- RADIAL LONG TRAIL T/AAll Season / Performancefrom $172.35 (ea)BFGoodrich# 1249040
- LONG TRAIL T/A TOURAll Season / Performancefrom $128.80 (ea)BFGoodrich# 1248955
- MUD-TERRAIN T/A KMAll Season / All Terrainfrom $195.08 (ea)BFGoodrich# 1248991
- MUD-TERRAIN T/A KM2All Season / All Terrainfrom $192.14 (ea)BFGoodrich# 1248993
- RADIAL T/AAll Season / Performancefrom $107.41 (ea)BFGoodrich# 1249046
- RUGGED TERRAIN T/AAll Season / All Terrainfrom $137.35 (ea)BFGoodrich# 1249072
- RUGGED TRAIL T/AAll Season / Performancefrom $174.95 (ea)BFGoodrich# 1249109
- TRACTION T/AAll Season / Performancefrom $81.65 (ea)BFGoodrich# 15314755
- TRACTION T/A SPECAll Season / Performancefrom $142.99 (ea)BFGoodrich# 1249142
AMP Tires is a relatively new brand but it has already proved to be up there with the leading brands of the tire industry. Rapidly expanding its line of products, the company offers high-class tires for ultimate off-road adventures. With AMP tires, you can stay calm and confident no matter how long and difficult the road ahead is. Designed with exceptional all-terrain performance in mind, these items will help you withstand any road conditions and give your vehicle that aggressive look you have been searching for.
BFGoodrich is an American legendary brand of tires. BFGoodrich tires have been fitted to several noteworthy historical vehicles: 1903 the first car to cross the United States was fitted with BFGoodrich tires, in 1927, Charles Lindbergh shocked the world by flying nonstop from New York to Paris, with BFGoodrich Tires, Lindbergh successfully landed in Paris as the first man to fly across the Atlantic Ocean, 1977 the Columbia space shuttle was fitted with BFGoodrich tires during construction. The BFGoodrich legacy is the fruit of all the challenges and achievements that have enabled BFGoodrich engineers to make daily life easier for motorists around the world and make driving an increasingly safe and enjoyable activity. To achieve this, thousands of employees tap into their imagination and ingenuity to develop new, higher-performance products, leading a whole segment of the car industry.
- All Terrain T/A KO Tire Promo
- Awesomecross Subaru WRX STI
- g-Force Sport Comp-2 Tire Promo
- g-Force Sport Comp-2 Tire Ride and Drive Event
- Off Road Tires Commercial
This mindset has enabled it to make a large number of major breakthroughs in the tire sector. This is the common theme of a legendary story, punctuated by a succession of challenges handled successfully, important firsts, and major events which have left their mark on tire development. BFGoodrich makes tires for people who want more control and more fun from their vehicles. If you have a passion for driving, BFGoodrich tires are for you. BFGoodrich combines technological expertise with extensive experience to deliver a high-performance tire for every type of vehicle.
The stories of BFGoodrich and motorsport are closely linked in America, where it was the first tire manufacturer to win the legendary Indianapolis 500 in 1914 and 1915, and then in Europe, in the world rally championship and on tracks and deserts the world over, including winning the Dakar eight times since 2002. BFGoodrich tires are engineered by people who spend their weekends off-roading or at track day events. And they’re proven to win in racing competition from Baja to Sebring. So they bring out the performance in high-performance track cars, serious off-road rigs, and everything in between.
| Posted by Melissa | (Hernando, MS)
Took a while to ship but when received very happy.
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.