The story of BFGoodrich Tyres began with Dr. Benjamin Franklin Goodrich, who in 1870 founded a company that would become one of the greatest and most recognizable names in the tire industry. Since it was first founded, the BFGoodrich brand has showed its pioneering spirit and its determination to push the boundaries of performance ever further. BFGoodrich Tires let you take control of any road and any driving situation you choose. Also BFGoodrich were 5 times winner of the Paris–Dakar Rally.
- G-FORCE R1S - Summer / TrackBFGoodrichStarting at: $195.29 (ea)$195.29
- ADVANTAGE T/A - All Season / PerformanceBFGoodrichStarting at: $72.84 (ea)$72.84
- COMMERCIAL T/A A/S - All Season / PerformanceBFGoodrichStarting at: $148.31 (ea)$148.31
- COMMERCIAL T/A TRACTION - Winter / All TerrainBFGoodrichStarting at: $144.28 (ea)$144.28
- G-FORCE R1 - Summer / TrackBFGoodrichStarting at: $195.29 (ea)$195.29
- G-FORCE SPORT COMP-2 - Summer / TrackBFGoodrichStarting at: $72.42 (ea)$72.42
- G-FORCE SUPER SPORT A/S - All Season / PerformanceBFGoodrichStarting at: $73.09 (ea)$73.09
- G-FORCE T/A KDW - All season / PerformanceBFGoodrichStarting at: $134.03 (ea)$134.03
- G-FORCE T/A KDWS - All Season / PerformanceBFGoodrichStarting at: $184.97 (ea)$184.97
- RADIAL T/A SPEC - All Season / PerformanceBFGoodrichStarting at: $133.60 (ea)$133.60
- WINTER SLALOM KSI - Winter / PerformanceBFGoodrichStarting at: $90.82 (ea)$90.82
- ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO - All Season / All TerrainBFGoodrichStarting at: $123.38 (ea)$123.38
- BAJA T/A - Summer / All TerrainBFGoodrichStarting at: $564.82 (ea)$564.82
- KRAWLER T/A KX - Summer / All TerrainBFGoodrichStarting at: $392.00 (ea)$392.00
- RADIAL LONG TRAIL T/A - All Season / PerformanceBFGoodrichStarting at: $143.39 (ea)$143.39
- LONG TRAIL T/A TOUR - All Season / PerformanceBFGoodrichStarting at: $100.57 (ea)$100.57
- MUD-TERRAIN T/A KM - All Season / All TerrainBFGoodrichStarting at: $224.17 (ea)$224.17
- MUD-TERRAIN T/A KM2 - All Season / All TerrainBFGoodrichStarting at: $159.85 (ea)$159.85
- RADIAL T/A - All Season / PerformanceBFGoodrichStarting at: $86.04 (ea)$86.04
- RUGGED TERRAIN T/A - All Season / All TerrainBFGoodrichStarting at: $114.26 (ea)$114.26
- RUGGED TRAIL T/A - All Season / PerformanceBFGoodrichStarting at: $145.55 (ea)$145.55
- TRACTION T/A - All Season / PerformanceBFGoodrichStarting at: $71.95 (ea)$71.95
- TRACTION T/A SPEC - All Season / PerformanceBFGoodrichStarting at: $82.14 (ea)$82.14
BFGoodrich is an American legendary brand of tires. BFGoodrich tires have been fitted to several noteworthy historical vehicles: 1903 the first car to cross the United States was fitted with BFGoodrich tires, in 1927, Charles Lindbergh shocked the world by flying nonstop from New York to Paris, with BFGoodrich Tires, Lindbergh successfully landed in Paris as the first man to fly across the Atlantic Ocean, 1977 the Columbia space shuttle was fitted with BFGoodrich tires during construction. The BFGoodrich legacy is the fruit of all the challenges and achievements that have enabled BFGoodrich engineers to make daily life easier for motorists around the world and make driving an increasingly safe and enjoyable activity. To achieve this, thousands of employees tap into their imagination and ingenuity to develop new, higher-performance products, leading a whole segment of the car industry.
This mindset has enabled it to make a large number of major breakthroughs in the tire sector. This is the common theme of a legendary story, punctuated by a succession of challenges handled successfully, important firsts, and major events which have left their mark on tire development. BFGoodrich makes tires for people who want more control and more fun from their vehicles. If you have a passion for driving, BFGoodrich tires are for you. BFGoodrich combines technological expertise with extensive experience to deliver a high-performance tire for every type of vehicle.
The stories of BFGoodrich and motorsport are closely linked in America, where it was the first tire manufacturer to win the legendary Indianapolis 500 in 1914 and 1915, and then in Europe, in the world rally championship and on tracks and deserts the world over, including winning the Dakar eight times since 2002. BFGoodrich tires are engineered by people who spend their weekends off-roading or at track day events. And they’re proven to win in racing competition from Baja to Sebring. So they bring out the performance in high-performance track cars, serious off-road rigs, and everything in between.
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.
| Posted by Gerald | (East Amherst, NY)
Got these for my new 18" wheels. Suprisingly they handle the rough roads as well as the 17" tires I got on my new car. I also feel they improved the overall "handling" on curvy roads.
| Posted by Jesse | (Houston, TX)
Just put these on (500 miles). They are well balanced, smooth, and with the extra width (12.50) make my Doodge noticeably more stable when cornering. Have had on my Ram for more than 4 years. Excellent all-weather tires. I haven't done much off-roading, just a little sand running, with good results. No problem.
| Posted by Gerard | (Damon, TX)
These tires will take a ton of abuse off-road and still make the 3000 mile trip home. Great off-road tire that you can live with everyday. Good performance on the highway in rain, snow, and ice. I put nearly 80,000 miles on the last set and they still would pass NC safety inspection when I replaced them.
| Posted by Anibal | (Ottawa, ON)
I have the 17" Winter Slalom KSI's. Bought them at CARiD. I'm really happy with them but I have nothing to compare them to. This is my 3rd winter with them. We just had a good snowfall today, and I went booting around with the family during the storm and had no issues. Felt very confident.
| Posted by Joseph | (Laplace, LA)
I had them installed last friday and so far they are great. Tested them out in some decent rain today. No hydroplane at any speed. Nice grip and firm in the corners. overall a great tire. I couldn't be happier. The snow performance is the last to be tested.