- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KOALL-TERRAIN T/A KO All Season / All Terrain Tires by BFGoodrich®. The tire that invented the all-terrain category, setting the standard for on- and off-road performance. Dual-compound tread and ShoulderLock™ technology with 40%...Maximized all-terrain tractionIncreased sidewall strength$149.00 - $540.00 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2 All Season / All Terrain Tires by BFGoodrich®. The tire that invented the all-terrain category, setting the standard for on- and off-road performance. Dual-compound tread and ShoulderLock™ technology with 40%...Maximized all-terrain tractionIncreased sidewall strength$160.00 - $419.00 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® LONG TRAIL T/A TOURLONG TRAIL T/A TOUR All Season / Performance Tires by BFGoodrich®. High level performance for crossovers and SUV’s that are in it for the long haul. This tire designed for people who love to drive – and drive a lot. It provides...Improved traction in dry and wet conditionsSuperb hydroplaning resistance$127.00 - $211.00 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® MUD-TERRAIN T/A KM2MUD-TERRAIN T/A KM2 All Season / All Terrain Tires by BFGoodrich®. The no-limits tire for serious off-road enthusiasts. Designed with super-tough sidewall compound and 3-ply construction resists cuts and bruises to take the edge...Improved rock climbing and slick surface tractionBetter grab obstacles$188.00 - $788.00 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® RUGGED TERRAIN T/ARUGGED TERRAIN T/A All Season / All Terrain Tires by BFGoodrich®. All Work And All Play. Built for wherever your adventures will take you. Get the aggressive look your truck demands and reserve the right to venture off the beaten...Excellent wet tractionEnhanced water evacuation$137.00 - $233.00 (ea)
BFGoodrich is an American legendary brand of tires. BFGoodrich tires have been fitted to several noteworthy historical vehicles: 1903 the first car to cross the United States was fitted with BFGoodrich tires, in 1927, Charles Lindbergh shocked the world by flying nonstop from New York to Paris, with BFGoodrich Tires, Lindbergh successfully landed in Paris as the first man to fly across the Atlantic Ocean, 1977 the Columbia space shuttle was fitted with BFGoodrich tires during construction. The BFGoodrich legacy is the fruit of all the challenges and achievements that have enabled BFGoodrich engineers to make daily life easier for motorists around the world and make driving an increasingly safe and enjoyable activity. To achieve this, thousands of employees tap into their imagination and ingenuity to develop new, higher-performance products, leading a whole segment of the car industry.
This mindset has enabled it to make a large number of major breakthroughs in the tire sector. This is the common theme of a legendary story, punctuated by a succession of challenges handled successfully, important firsts, and major events which have left their mark on tire development. BFGoodrich makes tires for people who want more control and more fun from their vehicles. If you have a passion for driving, BFGoodrich tires are for you. BF Goodrich combines technological expertise with extensive experience to deliver a high-performance tire for every type of vehicle.
The stories of BFGoodrich and motorsport are closely linked in America, where it was the first tire manufacturer to win the legendary Indianapolis 500 in 1914 and 1915, and then in Europe, in the world rally championship and on tracks and deserts the world over, including winning the Dakar eight times since 2002. BFG all terrain and track tires are engineered by people who spend their weekends off-roading or at track day events. And they’re proven to win in racing competition from Baja to Sebring. So they bring out the performance in high-performance track cars, serious off-road rigs, and everything in between.