- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KOALL-TERRAIN T/A KO Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV, All Terrain / Off Road / Mud. The tire that invented the all-terrain category, setting the standard for on- and off-road performance. Dual-compound...Maximized all-terrain tractionIncreased sidewall strength$258.00 - $542.00 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2 Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV, All Terrain / Off Road / Mud. The tire that invented the all-terrain category, setting the standard for on- and off-road performance. Dual-compound...Maximized all-terrain tractionIncreased sidewall strength$232.00 - $404.00 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® RADIAL LONG TRAIL T/ARADIAL LONG TRAIL T/A Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Tried and true all-season tire for popular SUVs. This tire features dual-compound tread for improved grip in a long-lasting tire. It provides...Improved traction in dry and wet conditionsSuperb hydroplaning resistance$174.00 - $191.00 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® RUGGED TERRAIN T/ARUGGED TERRAIN T/A Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: All Terrain / Off Road / Mud. All Work And All Play. Built for wherever your adventures will take you. Get the aggressive look your truck demands and reserve the...Excellent wet tractionEnhanced water evacuation$174.00 - $258.00 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® RUGGED TRAIL T/ARUGGED TRAIL T/A Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. On and off-road performance for popular trucks. This tire designed for great highway performance plus off-road traction. It provides high-speed...Great highway performanceImproved high-speed durability$193.00 - $247.00 (ea)
BFGoodrich is an American legendary brand of tires. BFGoodrich tires have been fitted to several noteworthy historical vehicles: 1903 the first car to cross the United States was fitted with BFGoodrich tires, in 1927, Charles Lindbergh shocked the world by flying nonstop from New York to Paris, with BFGoodrich Tires, Lindbergh successfully landed in Paris as the first man to fly across the Atlantic Ocean, 1977 the Columbia space shuttle was fitted with BFGoodrich tires during construction. The BFGoodrich legacy is the fruit of all the challenges and achievements that have enabled BFGoodrich engineers to make daily life easier for motorists around the world and make driving an increasingly safe and enjoyable activity. To achieve this, thousands of employees tap into their imagination and ingenuity to develop new, higher-performance products, leading a whole segment of the car industry.
This mindset has enabled it to make a large number of major breakthroughs in the tire sector. This is the common theme of a legendary story, punctuated by a succession of challenges handled successfully, important firsts, and major events which have left their mark on tire development. BFGoodrich makes tires for people who want more control and more fun from their vehicles. If you have a passion for driving, BFGoodrich tires are for you. BF Goodrich combines technological expertise with extensive experience to deliver a high-performance tire for every type of vehicle.
The stories of BFGoodrich and motorsport are closely linked in America, where it was the first tire manufacturer to win the legendary Indianapolis 500 in 1914 and 1915, and then in Europe, in the world rally championship and on tracks and deserts the world over, including winning the Dakar eight times since 2002. BFG all terrain and track tires are engineered by people who spend their weekends off-roading or at track day events. And they’re proven to win in racing competition from Baja to Sebring. So they bring out the performance in high-performance track cars, serious off-road rigs, and everything in between.