- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/AADVANTAGE T/A Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Offers an upgraded grip and a smooth, long-lasting ride for an awesome everyday drive. New g-Grip™ interlocking sipe technology and an all-season tread...Excellent all-weather bite and responsive handlingMaximized water evacuation$86.00 - $171.00 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KOALL-TERRAIN T/A KO Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV, All Terrain / Off Road / Mud. The tire that invented the all-terrain category, setting the standard for on- and off-road performance. Dual-compound...Maximized all-terrain tractionIncreased sidewall strength$150.00 - $542.00 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE SUPER SPORT A/SG-FORCE SUPER SPORT A/S Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This tire provides ultimate all-weather traction from a true ultra high-performance tire. It features anti-hydroplaning Aqua Chute channels for...Tenacious grip in dry, wet and snowEnhanced water evacuation$92.00 - $148.00 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE T/A DRAG RADIALG-FORCE T/A DRAG RADIAL Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: Summer. Type: Track / Competition. Revolutionary performance for street and track. This tire provides Equal TEnsion Containment (ETEC) System™ which resists centrifugal force...Increased high-speed stabilityEnhanced cornering$68.00 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® RADIAL T/ARADIAL T/A Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. An American performance icon. Nearly 40 years of real racing heritage and technology. Radial T/A have classic look combined with modern technology.Exceptional wet and dry tractionSuperb lateral stability and steering response$134.00 - $210.00 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® WINTER SLALOM KSIWINTER SLALOM KSI Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. With unmistakable looks and the ability to get you where you need to go in the worst weather, the Winter Slalom® KSI is the right tire for winter...Perfect traction in extreme winter conditionsEnhanced cornering in any winter conditions$83.00 - $166.00 (ea)
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.