- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/AADVANTAGE T/A All Season / Performance Tires by BFGoodrich®. Offers an upgraded grip and a smooth, long-lasting ride for an awesome everyday drive. New g-Grip™ interlocking sipe technology and an all-season tread compound....$85.00 - $168.00 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE SUPER SPORT A/SG-FORCE SUPER SPORT A/S All Season / Performance Tires by BFGoodrich®. This tire provides ultimate all-weather traction from a true ultra high-performance tire. It features anti-hydroplaning Aqua Chute channels for the wet and...$91.00 - $209.00 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® WINTER SLALOM KSIWINTER SLALOM KSI Winter / Performance Tires by BFGoodrich®. With unmistakable looks and the ability to get you where you need to go in the worst weather, the Winter Slalom® KSI is the right tire for winter driving. Tread of this...$108.00 - $178.00 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KOALL-TERRAIN T/A KO All Season / All Terrain Tires by BFGoodrich®. The tire that invented the all-terrain category, setting the standard for on- and off-road performance. Dual-compound tread and ShoulderLock™ technology with 40%...$149.00 - $697.00 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® RADIAL T/ARADIAL T/A All Season / Performance Tires by BFGoodrich®. An American performance icon. Nearly 40 years of real racing heritage and technology. Radial T/A have classic look combined with modern technology.$99.00 - $207.00 (ea)
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.