- ACCELERA® PHI$60.84 - $142.29
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $556.71
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$84.06 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Hyundai Azera Tires
You really should be proud if you own a Hyundai Azera. It is a car that comes with a myriad of features meant to make your life easy. You will however need to have an appreciative eye to first recognize the real beauty that the Azera comes with. You can either opt for the 2.0L engine or the 3.0L V6 engine car. This is the perfect sedan that will make your daily drives blissful because it has power in the engine, comfort in the inside and safety in the wheels. Sample a long list of the Hyundai Azera tires that are featured at CARiD. It is the shop that has stocked the best brands in the market and which ensures that you never lack any size that you want. The tire sizes that CARiD features for the Azera start from 18” to 20”. This ensures that you have the best tire size for your car. Don’t forget that there are all types of tires starting with summer tires, winter tires, all season tires and the all terrain tires. Among the brands that you stand to enjoy here are BFGoodrich, Firestone, Achilles, Bridgestone and Toyo. The main advantage that the tires here come with is that they are of the toughest material and are thus guaranteed to last for a long time.
It is obvious that the minute you visit CARiD online you will be spoilt for choice because of the many top brand tires featured. The reason for this is because the shop has established that the one thing that drivers value most is safety. Your safety when driving using these tires is guaranteed. Besides the high quality material being used to make the Hyundai Azera tires, there is the unique TPMS technology. Tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) technology is the one that helps you know the pressure of the tires without necessarily having to alight.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.