A Hyundai Spoiler is an easy decision. The sleek overtones combined with the modern body-style that Hyundai models are famous for is what makes this custom application such a hot commodity. Just picture what your ride looks once adorned with the Hyundai Spoiler of your choosing and you begin to get an idea of what we’re talking about. It’s fiery, suggestive, and identifiable. It is also unmistakably unique, promising the notion that your Hyundai model will certainly separate itself even more from the plethora of clones out there! We offer a wide range of options for you take a look at, from Rear Spoilers to Lip Spoilers and everywhere in between. Variety in styles always works. It’s also one of our biggest strengths!
When it comes to Hyundai Spoilers, you need to hear words like fiberglass and ABS plastic to make it worth your while. We know what gets the job done, which is why we outline our entire selection with the highest-quality materials on the planet. Combine that with our world-class service and you get the best of both worlds! Unlock the searing presence your vehicle is capable of. Do it today with CARiD.com!
- Pure® - Factory Style Rear SpoilerStarting at: $125.25$125.25
- T5i® - Factory StyleStarting at: $115.23$115.23
- Remin® - Custom Style Rear Spoiler with LightStarting at: $108.55$108.55
- JKS® - Factory Style Rear Roofline SpoilerStarting at: $98.53$98.53
- VIS Racing® - Pro Line Style Rear SpoilerStarting at: $260.40$260.40
- Duraflex® - RS-1 Roof Wing SpoilerStarting at: $199.00$199.00
- ARK Performance® - C-FX Carbon Fiber GT Wing With BracketsStarting at: $1,104.15$1,104.15
- Dawn® - Factory Style Rear Spoiler with LightStarting at: $158.65$158.65
- E&G Classics® - Upper Rear SpoilerStarting at: $124.00$124.00
- Pure® - Factory Style Rear Spoiler with LightStarting at: $133.60$133.60
| Posted by Cindy | (Rock Land, ON)
This spoiler is exactly what i was looking for and the color matched perfectly! Quite impressed with the product quality. Installation is a little tricky if you do it yourself and had to get extra tools - we had to get a 11/16 drill bit to do the work which we didn't have on hand. Other than that we did t have any issues. Definitely would recommend!