Touren Wheels and Rims
- TR10Black-Machinedfrom $177.65 (ea)Touren# 1399772
- TR20Black-Machinedfrom $195.42 (ea)Touren# 17062723
- TR3Black-Machinedfrom $157.80 (ea)Touren# 1399505
- TR3Chromefrom $266.48 (ea)Touren# 1399492
- TR30Black-Machinedfrom $195.42 (ea)Touren# 17062750
- TR30Black-Machinedfrom $195.42 (ea)Touren# 17062751
- TR40Black-Machinedfrom $284.24 (ea)Touren# 17062805
- TR40Black-Machinedfrom $284.24 (ea)Touren# 17062807
- TR60Black-Machinedfrom $175.56 (ea)Touren# 4378135
- TR60Black-Machinedfrom $175.56 (ea)Touren# 4378162
- TR60Blackfrom $186.01 (ea)Touren# 15937628
- TR60Gunmetalfrom $175.56 (ea)Touren# 17062817
- TR7Black-Machinedfrom $177.65 (ea)Touren# 1399661
- TR7Chromefrom $248.71 (ea)Touren# 1399651
- TR9Black-Machinedfrom $175.56 (ea)Touren# 1399739
- TR9Chromefrom $217.62 (ea)Touren# 1399675
- TR9Silverfrom $175.56 (ea)Touren# 17062826
- TR9Blackfrom $175.56 (ea)Touren# 1399708
- TR90Black-Machinedfrom $175.56 (ea)Touren# 9785778
- TR90Black-Machinedfrom $175.56 (ea)Touren# 9785769
If your vehicle is an "enhanced" performance-wise, take a serious look at Touren wheels, with their racing-inspired, alluring design and track-ready performance. Touren Wheels are distributed by The Wheel Group (TWG), headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with a network of 16 distribution facilities located in major cities throughout the US and Canada. The Wheel Group also manufactures Baccarat, Mazzi, Veloche, Ion Alloy, DIP, Sacchi, Detroit, MPW, Ridler and Akita. Touren wheels are designed to meet or exceed the most exacting standards of drivers who don't compromise on quality.
Touren Wheels are a race-inspired cast-aluminum alloy one-piece wheel, in sizes from 15" to 24". These amazing wheels are available in a variety of finishes. Even if you don't race, you can certainly appreciate the light weight and strength these wheels provide, which can enhance the handling and performance of your car. If your vehicle has extra power or improved handling, you'll need to upgrade to Touren wheels to maintain adequate levels of grip.
The Touren product line includes wheels of various designs with a large variety of sizes to cover all consumer demands. Touren wheels come in a wide range of finishes, including black, chrome, silver, etc. The Research and Development team at Touren goes the extra mile to create the latest, most innovative, and exciting designs that attract and hypnotize. The company provides the largest selection of products to fit the needs of every customer.
With a delicate mixture of styling, elegance, and incisive design, Touren has set a paradigm for other to follow. Impeccable style that tuns heads and performance that will surpass your expectations – that's all about Touren wheels. You will never go wrong with these wheels as they are true classics with quality and craftsmanship unmatched in the custom wheels industry. Dress up your car or truck with these wheels and make it stand out!
Established in 1969, The Wheel Group is a manufacturer and distributor with a large international customer base and over 45 years' experience specializing in aftermarket automotive wheels and accessories. All The Wheel Group products are made on state-of-the-art equipment with the highest technology to produce both cast and forged wheels of the highest quality. All Touren wheels are ISO 9000, OEM, SEA, JWL-T, VIA and TUV approved. All Touren wheels are designed with maximum multi-fit (dual drill) capability to provide caliper clearance for a broad range of vehicles. The experts at Touren believe that success is only achieved when quality products are delivered on time to meet all customer’s demands and satisfaction.
| Posted by Melanie A. | (Freeburg, IL)
Got the rims 20 days before estimated which made my son very happy. Had them installed on his black VW Jetta. They look great and fit like a glove. He will be able to get a wider tire when the current ones wear out.