Touren Wheels and Rims
- TR10Black-Machinedfrom $177.65 (ea)Touren# 1399772
- TR20Black-Machinedfrom $195.42 (ea)Touren# 17062723
- TR3Black-Machinedfrom $157.80 (ea)Touren# 1399505
- TR3Chromefrom $266.48 (ea)Touren# 1399492
- TR30Black-Machinedfrom $195.42 (ea)Touren# 17062750
- TR30Black-Machinedfrom $195.42 (ea)Touren# 17062751
- TR40Black-Machinedfrom $284.24 (ea)Touren# 17062805
- TR40Black-Machinedfrom $284.24 (ea)Touren# 17062807
- TR60Black-Machinedfrom $175.56 (ea)Touren# 4378135
- TR60Black-Machinedfrom $175.56 (ea)Touren# 4378162
- TR60Blackfrom $186.01 (ea)Touren# 15937628
- TR60Gunmetalfrom $175.56 (ea)Touren# 17062817
- TR7Black-Machinedfrom $177.65 (ea)Touren# 1399661
- TR7Chromefrom $248.71 (ea)Touren# 1399651
- TR9Black-Machinedfrom $175.56 (ea)Touren# 1399739
- TR9Chromefrom $217.62 (ea)Touren# 1399675
- TR9Silverfrom $175.56 (ea)Touren# 17062826
- TR9Blackfrom $175.56 (ea)Touren# 1399708
- TR90Black-Machinedfrom $175.56 (ea)Touren# 9785778
- TR90Black-Machinedfrom $175.56 (ea)Touren# 9785769
If your vehicle is "enhanced" performance-wise, take a serious look at Touren wheels, with their track-ready performance. Touren Wheels are distributed by The Wheel Group, headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with a network of 16 distribution facilities located in major cities throughout the US and Canada. The Wheel Group also manufactures Baccarat, Mazzi, Veloche, Ion Alloy, DIP, Sacchi, Detroit, MPW, Ridler and Akita. Touren wheels are designed for drivers who don't compromise on quality.
Touren Wheels are a race-inspired cast-aluminum alloy one-piece wheel, in sizes from 15" to 24". These amazing wheels are available in a variety of finishes. Even if you don't race, you can certainly appreciate the light weight and strength these wheels provide, which can enhance the handling and performance of your car. If your vehicle has extra power or improved handling, you'll need to upgrade to Touren wheels to maintain adequate levels of grip.
Established in 1968, The Wheel Group is a manufacturer and distributor with over 40 years' experience specializing in aftermarket automotive wheels and accessories. All The Wheel Group products are made on state-of-the-art equipment with the highest technology to produce both cast and forged wheels of the highest quality. All Touren wheels are ISO 9000, OEM, SEA, JWL-T, VIA and TUV approved. All Touren wheels are designed with maximum multi-fit [dual drill] capability to provide caliper clearance for a broad range of vehicles.
| Posted by Zion | (Lakewood, NJ)
First time purchasing from this site. No problem at all.