KMC Wheels and Rims
- D2Chromefrom $227.76 (ea)KMC# 974540
- D2Blackfrom $155.22 (ea)KMC# 974573
- DISTRICTBlackfrom $171.60 (ea)KMC# 17227505
- DISTRICTBlack-Machinedfrom $171.60 (ea)KMC# 17227507
- FACTIONBlack-Machinedfrom $171.60 (ea)KMC# 17227508
- NERVEBlack-Machinedfrom $171.60 (ea)KMC# 11097591
- ROCKSTAR CARBlackfrom $144.30 (ea)KMC# 974656
- SKITCHChromefrom $209.04 (ea)KMC# 974693
- SKITCHBlackfrom $144.30 (ea)KMC# 974707
- SLIDEChromefrom $259.74 (ea)KMC# 974726
- SLIDEBlackfrom $171.60 (ea)KMC# 974750
- SPIDERBlack-Machinedfrom $171.60 (ea)KMC# 7620388
KMC wheels are part of a large family of wheel brands under the umbrella of Wheel Pros. Sister brands include XD Series, American Racing, Motegi Racing, Moto Metal, ATX Series and Lorenzo. Coming with that pedigree, you can bet these one-piece cast custom wheels are the best in the industry. These stunningly-turned-out custom alloy wheels are perfect for heavily modified cars that can accommodate a very large rim and tire combo. Show chrome or machined aluminum accents their black paint.
Engineered for the rigors and style of the street, these wheels will grace your ride with a new sense of elegance and panache. With so many styles to choose from, these KMC wheels will deliver a look that complements your custom car. With sizes ranging from 16" to 26" in diameter and in widths from 7.5" to 10", people will really see you coming when you're driving around in a car with KMC wheels.
These exquisite wheels are cast on state-of-the art equipment in a cutting-edge foundry, and then machined on more state-of-the-art computer controlled equipment to bring the raw casting to their final shape. Then they're painted with the finest automotive grade paints, or chromed to show quality.
Rest assured that KMC wheels are the highest quality in the industry. Then look at the wide variety of styles KMC supplies, and you'll be sure to find a wheel that takes your car to new heights of appearance, luxury and style. Choose one of the wheels in the array, and they'll be the perfect foil for your custom car.
| Posted by Amanda | (Honolulu, HI)
I did some research for these specific rims and settled to buy from CARiD. It was a bit pricey but after speaking to Alex he explained why it costs a bit more than competitors. He was honest and I expected nothing less. When we received the rims my husband installed them with his father without any special tools. The rims makes my Surburban look like a million bucks. We receive compliments everywhere and tell everyone who we bought them from. Thank you Alex and CARiD for making this the best choice and experience!