Cadillac Rims & Wheels
When it comes to American luxury, Cadillac is the torch bearer. While most may associate Cadillacs of past years with traditional luxury, it was the first U.S. automaker to develop a V8 engine, adopt front-wheel-drive to powerful automobiles in the mid-1960s…and offer fuel injection, 4-wheel disc brakes, driver airbags, and antilock brakes on its models in the mid-1970s. Early-1990s overhead-camshaft “North Star” engines Cadillac developed were just the beginning of the company’s current approach to powerful performance vehicles that can keep pace with offerings from Germany and Japan.
At CARiD we offer a wide selection of wheels, each with a high level of presence befitting your Cadillac. So whether you seek to enhance your Escalade’s bling, enhance your CTS-V’s most-powerful-production-sedan status, or create an explosive look for your vintage Fleetwood or DeVille, you’ll find all the choices you need here on our website. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer in a custom wheel, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your Cadillac it looks right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
- LEXANI® INVICTUS-Z Gloss Black with Machined Facefrom $501.50 - $675.00 (ea)
- VOSSEN® VVSCVT Gloss Silverfrom $499.00 - $749.00 (ea)
- TSW® MAX Matte Blackfrom $184.00 - $304.00 (ea)
- GIOVANNA® ESSEX Bronze with SS Lipfrom $435.75 - $551.95 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® AR894 Chromefrom $232.85 - $467.46 (ea)
- DUB® H.A.M. Chrome with Black Basefrom $1,000.00 - $3,215.00 (ea)
- GIANELLE® MONACO Gloss Blackfrom $406.70 - $522.90 (ea)
- ASANTI® 162from $898.50 - $4,136.00 (ea)
| Posted by Darrell | (Darby, PA)
Product arrived in excellent condition and was a perfect fit to my car. Received good comments from those who viewed.