- 4Runner Wheels
- Avalon Wheels
- Camry Wheels
- Celica Wheels
- Corolla Wheels
- Cressida Wheels
- Echo Wheels
- FJ Cruiser Wheels
- Highlander Wheels
- Land Cruiser Wheels
- Matrix Wheels
- MR2 Wheels
- Paseo Wheels
- Pick Up Wheels
- Previa Wheels
- Prius Wheels
- RAV4 Wheels
- Sequoia Wheels
- LEXANI FORGED® 001$1,015.00 - $4,450.00
- VOSSEN® VVSCV3R Gloss Graphite$499.00 - $749.00 (ea)
- TSW® AMAROO Matte Black$304.00 - $432.00 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® AR890 Chrome$193.84 - $369.36 (ea)
- DUB® C-11 TREMLO$750.00 - $5,108.00 (ea)
- ASANTI® 143$888.77 - $4,008.41 (ea)
- FORGIATO® AFFILIATO-F Anodized Center$1,790.91 - $2,056.23
- SAVINI® ANCONA$1,153.60 - $4,034.16
About Toyota Wheels
Toyota is one of the most successful automakers in the world and has created some of the best-selling automobiles on the road for over seventy years. When one looks at Toyota’s past models since it began selling cars in the U.S. in 1957, it’s easy to see that the company has typically been the first Japanese automaker to import models to fill a variety of popular U.S. product segments. For example, until Toyota’s midsize Corona sedans and wagons, sporty Celica coupe, powerful Supra 2+2 sports car, large Land Cruiser sport utility, luxurious Cressida sedan, front-wheel-drive Camry family sedan, mid-engine MR2, 4-door 4Runner sport utility, Tundra large pickup truck, and Prius hybrids – no Japanese makes competed successfully in the market segments these vehicles filled. It’s easy to understand why Toyota is the number one automaker in the world because Toyotas represent high levels of advanced engineering, style, refinement, performance, and reliability.
At CARiD we offer a wide selection of wheels, each with a high level of style befitting your Toyota car or truck. So matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you’re looking for in a custom wheel, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your Toyota it looks right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
Guides & Articles
- Stanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Cleaning and Protecting Your WheelsWheels that catch your eye because they really set off a vehicle do so because they are clean and sparkling, not dirty. If turning back to gaze at your own rims brings disappointment, the time is now to clean them up, get them looking their best with a shine, and develop a routine for keeping them that way.
- Custom Wheels 101To get the proper wheel for your car or truck, the wheel must have the right combination of wheel dimensions. Just as the sleeve length on a shirt or the inseam on a pair of pants has to be right for them to fit your body, your wheels have to be the right size for them to fit properly on your car or truck. This article will explain the various dimensions and how they are measured.
- Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- What is Staggered Wheel Fitment?Staggered wheel fitment is a term for the rear wheels being bigger and/or wider than the front wheels. This only works on rear wheel drive cars, where the bigger rear wheels can put more power onto the pavement. Changes in the relationship of wheel dimensions between front and rear on a RWD car changes the balance of the vehicle.