Mini Rims & Wheels
Since its hallmark model debuted for 1959, Mini has offered sporty motoring in compact packages with British flair. Since BMW became Mini’s parent company in the 1990s, Mini has developed its technology, interior comfort, power, and sporty handling to luxury car levels across an increasing level of diverse models – all of which serve as proof that good things really do come in small packages. Their vivid retro-style has been mixed beautifully with modern styling to create the ultimate small car line. Smart money has always found a high level of value in Minis, and we know that’s one of many reasons you chose to own one.
At CARiD, we seek to live up to those levels of value – that’s why we offer only wheels designed, tested, and manufactured with the most advanced levels of technology in order to perform at the same high levels as your Mini itself. If your car requires run-flat tires, the wheels we sell are compatible with Mini’s unique tire pressure monitors. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer in a custom wheel, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your vehicle it looks right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
- HD® CLUTCH Satin Blackfrom $104.00 - $160.00 (ea)
- ADVANTI RACING® 15th ANNIVERSARY Hyper Dark with Machined Undercutfrom $179.00 - $291.00 (ea)
- KONIG® BACKBONE Matte Black with Milled Logo on Spokefrom $91.80 - $151.20 (ea)
- ROTIFORM® R847 CUPfrom $1,308.00 - $2,383.00
- MOTEGI RACING® FF7 Gloss Black with Clear Coat and Polished Lipfrom $156.24 - $187.43 (ea)
- SPEC-1® SP-1 Gloss Black with Machined Facefrom $119.95 - $134.95 (ea)
- DRIFZ® 207B FX Black with Red Lipfrom $116.51 - $156.69 (ea)
Then looks are great, problem they didn't fit and it cost more time and effort finding a shop that had the expertise to machine fitments to correct the issue in lieu of sending back. For the record, I have purchased 38 sets of wheel and tires from TireRack and never once had a problem. Hmm maybe I'll go back to them in the future.