Audi Rims & Wheels
Since Audi entered the U.S. market in 1970, its offerings have been about refined performance with advanced technology. An early adopter of fuel injection, disc brakes, overhead-camshaft engine design, ABS and numerous other safety features, Audi is probably best known for pioneering and perfecting full-time all-wheel-drive systems in passenger cars. Over the last decade, Audi has become one of the most respected premium automotive brands, selling over 1 million units worldwide. Today, the RS4, RS5, RS6 and R8 models deliver exotic levels of performance while surrounding occupants in comfortable cabins crafted with high-quality leather, wood, and carbon fiber interiors. Driving on any modern autobahn in Germany, one notices a good 40% of the vehicles travelling at speeds of over 120 mph are Audis.
Audi has always believed power is nothing without control, and their vehicles live up to that statement. At CARiD, we offer only wheels designed, tested, and manufactured with the most advanced levels of technology in order to perform at the same high levels as Audis do themselves. Whether you prefer wheels with thin turbine-blade spokes or thick monoblock ones, deep-dish insets or flat shapes, single- or multi-color finishes, we have what you need. If you’ve seen it on the street, you’ll find it here in our selection. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
- LEXANI® CSS-7 Gloss Black with Machined Tipsfrom $380.00 - $500.00 (ea)
- VOSSEN® VVSCV3 Gloss Silverfrom $499.00 - $749.00 (ea)
- TSW® PORTIER Matte Gunmetal with Gloss Black Lipfrom $304.00 - $432.00 (ea)
- GIOVANNA® KILIS Blackfrom $319.55 - $458.99 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® AR894 Chromefrom $232.85 - $467.46 (ea)
- DUB® X-62from $715.00 - $3,108.00 (ea)
- GIANELLE® SANTO 2SS Blackfrom $319.55 - $726.25 (ea)
- ASANTI® 508from $973.50 - $1,791.00 (ea)
| Posted by Jerry | (Tieton, WA)
This look really nice and for so cheap for those wheels. Looks like I got a good deal. I was looking for that style in black for that price range myself. My choice are Drag Concepts R-18. Thanks CARiD for such opportunity.