Audi A8 Rims & Wheels
If you are the proud owner of an Audi A8, you’re probably used to travelling in style. This wonderful car is very strict yet sophisticated, and gives the impression that someone of great importance is riding inside. Apart from its great design, the Audi A8 has a great potential for being accessorized. In recent years, more and more cars of this model have been modified, accessorized, and put on display. The most popular upgrades and accessories go on the main frame of the car, adding to its style and originality. However, one part which also has great potential for improvement is the wheel, and it’s often overlooked. At CARiD, you can choose one or more of the Audi A8 rims, and transform your car into something people have never seen before.
In our catalog, you will find a variety of custom made wheels. The first criteria with which they are differentiated are size. The bigger the wheel, the farther the vehicle can travel on inertia alone, but this also weakens control of steering and handling. Secondly, you can choose from several colors according to your preferences and inclinations. This is especially useful if you want your vehicle to look stylish and original. Finally, once you’ve made up your mind, the whole buying and installing process is fairly easy, assuming you contact our store, and then we’ll do everything to aid you.
- LEXANI® R-TWELVE Black with Machined Face and Stripefrom $380.00 - $500.00 (ea)
- VOSSEN® VLE-1 Gloss Silver$650.00 (ea)
- TSW® NURBURGRING Gunmetal with Mirror Cut Facefrom $248.00 - $448.00 (ea)
- GIOVANNA® DUBLIN-5 Bronzefrom $416.50 - $535.50 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® AR894 Chromefrom $232.85 - $467.46 (ea)
- DUB® X-11 FIVEPLEXfrom $715.00 - $3,108.00 (ea)
- GIANELLE® CUBA-10 Black with Ball Cut Detailsfrom $351.05 - $505.75 (ea)
- ASANTI® AF151from $898.50 - $4,136.00 (ea)
| Posted by Lucio | (Miami, FL)
3 month ago, I replaced the factory 15" X 6" steel wheels with stock 195/65R15 tires on my car with 16" Fondmetal 9F 16" X 7" wheels with 205/60R16 tires. I knew the Fondmetal wheels weren't the lightest (22 lbs each), but it was light enough that the tire&wheel combo still weighed the same as the stock 15" steel wheels with the stock tires.
- Audi A8 Models
- A8 BASE Wheels & Rims
- A8 QUATTRO Wheels & Rims
- A8 QUATTRO 4.2 Wheels & Rims
- A8 QUATTRO BASE Wheels & Rims
- A8 QUATTRO L Wheels & Rims
- A8 QUATTRO L TDI Wheels & Rims
- A8 QUATTRO L W12 Wheels & Rims
- A8 QUATTRO W12 Wheels & Rims
- A8 REG Wheels & Rims