Kia Rims & Wheels
Specifically designed for the driver who understands the correlation between efficient performance and a representative look, it’s easy to see why so many have come to appreciate the wide array of advantages that Kia provides. Kia’s ownership by parent company Hyundai has influenced the company positively, leading to the stylishly unique Optima sedan and Soul hatchback as well as a traditional product lineup of compact cars, sport utilities and minivan. Like Hyundais, Kias have earned the respect they now command.
When you’re ready to up the stakes and propel your personal ride to the front of the field, CARiD offers a huge selection of wheels to enhance your Kia any way you want to. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer in a custom wheel, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your Kia it looks right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
- LEXANI® R-THREE Eurobrushedfrom $560.00 - $575.00 (ea)
- VOSSEN® VVSCVT Gloss Graphitefrom $499.00 - $749.00 (ea)
- TSW® CARTHAGE Silver with Mirror Cut Lip and Milled Spokesfrom $200.00 - $320.00 (ea)
- GIOVANNA® KILIS Blackfrom $327.25 - $470.05 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® STELLA Polishedfrom $1,049.96 - $1,493.10 (ea)
- DUB® X-13 SLASHfrom $715.00 - $3,108.00 (ea)
- ASANTI® AF166from $898.50 - $4,136.00 (ea)
- FORGIATO® F2.01from $1,225.00 - $3,164.50 (ea)
The wheels look good first time with pvc instead of crome and very happy. CARiD did everything it said, it was going to do, wheels were on time good company!