Suzuki Rims & Wheels
From the company’s first cars produced in 1955 to their entry into the U.S. market with the 1985 Samurai compact sport utility to today’s lineup of sedans, sport utilities and pickup trucks, Suzukis have always been big on driving fun, reliability, and value. Today’s offerings from the company feature high levels of fit and finish with available full-time 4wd for a lower price than any other Japanese automaker. Auto magazine after auto magazine has reviewed Suzuki vehicles positively - saying for what you get, they are the bargains of the century.
At CARiD we offer a huge selection so you can find the exact look of custom wheels you want for your Suzuki car or truck. Whether you want to add wild style to your Kizashi, big gravity to your Grand Vitara, or rugged looks to your Equator pickup, you’ll find wheels that do just that and more here on our website. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer in a custom wheel, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your Suzuki it works right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
- RBP STREET SERIES® ASSAULT$1,015.00 - $1,790.00
- AMERICAN RACING® AR890 Chrome$237.76 - $453.03 (ea)
- XD SERIES® HEIST Satin Black with Milled Accents$168.99 - $348.08 (ea)
- ATX SERIES® LEDGE Teflon Coated$193.85 - $339.51 (ea)
- MOTO METAL® MO970 Gloss Black with Milled Face$136.99 - $260.25 (ea)
- VISION® AUTOBAHN Matte Black$120.00 - $236.30 (ea)
- DROPSTARS® 643MB Gloss Black with Mirror Machined Face and Pinstripe$199.74 - $301.52 (ea)
- MILANNI® BEL AIR 5 Chrome with Black Inserts$224.40 - $385.90 (ea)
Thank you for a nice product. Ordering was easy and I think you have a fair price. I think you should change from FedEx cause one of my boxes were so beat up that they had to re-tape the box. I inspected the rim it was fine thankfully!