Ion Alloy Wheels and Rims
- 133Black-Machinedfrom $156.75 (ea)Ion Alloy# 1385032
- 138Black-Machinedfrom $146.30 (ea)Ion Alloy# 1385139
- 138Polishedfrom $161.98 (ea)Ion Alloy# 9733347
- 161Chromefrom $195.42 (ea)Ion Alloy# 1385185
- 161Silver-Machinedfrom $123.31 (ea)Ion Alloy# 1385212
- 166Chromefrom $302.01 (ea)Ion Alloy# 1385250
- 166Black-Machinedfrom $199.86 (ea)Ion Alloy# 1385264
- 167Silver-Polishedfrom $199.86 (ea)Ion Alloy# 1385277
- 171Black-Machinedfrom $128.54 (ea)Ion Alloy# 1385324
- 171Blackfrom $167.20 (ea)Ion Alloy# 17060762
- 171Black-Machinedfrom $135.85 (ea)Ion Alloy# 31944037
- 171Silver-Polishedfrom $128.54 (ea)Ion Alloy# 1385282
- 174Black-Machinedfrom $128.54 (ea)Ion Alloy# 1385364
- 179Black-Machinedfrom $167.20 (ea)Ion Alloy# 1385509
- 179Chromefrom $227.39 (ea)Ion Alloy# 1385450
- 179Blackfrom $173.21 (ea)Ion Alloy# 1385482
- 182Chromefrom $208.74 (ea)Ion Alloy# 1385592
- 182Black-Machinedfrom $146.30 (ea)Ion Alloy# 1385612
- 183Chromefrom $248.71 (ea)Ion Alloy# 1385638
- 183Black-Machinedfrom $188.10 (ea)Ion Alloy# 1385679
- 186Black-Machinedfrom $167.20 (ea)Ion Alloy# 9733449
- 186Gunmetalfrom $177.65 (ea)Ion Alloy# 17060867
- 187Black-Machinedfrom $177.65 (ea)Ion Alloy# 9770458
- 194Black-Machinedfrom $167.20 (ea)Ion Alloy# 9770459
- 71Silver-Machinedfrom $109.73 (ea)Ion Alloy# 1385002
Ion Alloy wheels meet the most exacting demands of racers and regular drivers of the SUVs and trucks. Ion Alloy Wheels are distributed by The Wheel Group, headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with a network of 16 distribution facilities located in major cities throughout the US and Canada. The Wheel Group also manufactures Baccarat, Mazzi, Veloche, Akita, DIP, Sacchi, Detroit, MPW, Ridler and Touren wheels, as well as a complete line of wheel accessories known as Mr. Lugnut.
Ion Alloy Wheels are aimed at the discriminating truck or SUV driver who needs a stylish cast-aluminum alloy one-piece wheel. In sizes from 14" to 24", these amazing wheels are available in a variety of finishes. Even if you don't race your truck off-road, you can certainly appreciate the light weight and strength of these wheels. Ion Alloy wheels are the perfect choice for nearly any truck on the road today.
Established in 1968, The Wheel Group is a manufacturer and distributor with over 40 years' experience specializing in aftermarket wheels and accessories. All The Wheel Group products are made on state-of-the-art equipment with the highest technology to produce both cast and forged wheels of the highest quality. All Ion Alloy wheels are ISO 9000, OEM, SEA, JWL-T, VIA and TUV approved. All Ion Alloy wheels are designed with maximum multi-fit [dual drill] capability to provide caliper clearance for a broad range of vehicles.
| Posted by Kandice | (Sebastian, FL)
Wheels and tires look awesome.