RIDLER WHEELS AND RIMS
Ridler wheels are the perfect final touch for your drag-race-inspired musclecar, with their retro looks and appropriate sizing. Ridler Custom Wheels are distributed by The Wheel Group, headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with 16 distribution facilities located in major cities throughout the US and Canada. The Wheel Group also manufactures Baccarat, Mazzi, Veloche, Ion Alloy, DIP, Sacchi, Detroit, MPW, Akita and Touren wheels as well as a complete line of wheel accessories known as Mr. Lugnut.
- 675 - ChromeRidlerStarting at: $197.62 (ea)$197.62
- 675 - Black-MachinedRidlerStarting at: $172.22 (ea)$172.22
- 675 - PolishedRidlerStarting at: $148.54 (ea)$148.54
- 675 - Silver-MachinedRidlerStarting at: $137.77 (ea)$137.77
- 645 - ChromeRidlerStarting at: $237.87 (ea)$237.87
- 645 - Gray-MachinedRidlerStarting at: $182.98 (ea)$182.98
- 645 - Black-MachinedRidlerStarting at: $182.98 (ea)$182.98
- 695 - ChromeRidlerStarting at: $237.87 (ea)$237.87
- 695 - GrayRidlerStarting at: $228.72 (ea)$228.72
- 695 - Black-MachinedRidlerStarting at: $228.72 (ea)$228.72
- 695 - Black-MachinedRidlerStarting at: $192.13 (ea)$192.13
- 695 - Gray-MachinedRidlerStarting at: $182.98 (ea)$182.98
Designed with ‘60's-style muscle cars in mind, Ridler Custom Wheels are retro-inspired cast-aluminum alloy one-piece wheel. In sizes from 17"x4" to 20"x10", these amazing wheels are available in polished or chrome finishes, with some in ultra-retro gray or flat black centers and machined lips. Even if you don't race, you can certainly appreciate the light weight and strength these wheels provide, which can only enhance the handling and performance of your car.
Established in 1968, The Wheel Group is a manufacturer and distributor with over 40 years' experience specializing in aftermarket automotive wheels and accessories. All The Wheel Group products are made on state-of-the-art equipment with the highest technology to produce both cast and forged wheels of the highest quality. All Ridler wheels are ISO 9000, OEM, SEA, JWL-T, VIA and TUV approved. All Ridler Custom wheels are designed with maximum multi-fit [dual drill] capability to provide caliper clearance for a broad range of vehicles.
| Posted by Joseph | (Shippensburg, PA)
I got the Ridler 695 for my 1975 Dodge Charger and it makes a great impression and better look! There were some minor flaws that I would think could have been caught, but I am a perfectionist so 99% of the people would never see. I rate these extremely well for looks and value overall.
These wheels are definitely on the pricey side, however the look and quality speak for themselves. It's so totally worth it. I really appreciate the service, too. Customer support is knowledgeable and patient. They helped me choose the perfect-fitting set. Thanks!