RIDLER WHEELS AND RIMS
Ridler wheels are the perfect final touch for your drag-race-inspired musclecar, with their retro looks and appropriate sizing. Ridler Custom Wheels are distributed by The Wheel Group, headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with 16 distribution facilities located in major cities throughout the US and Canada. The Wheel Group also manufactures Baccarat, Mazzi, Veloche, Ion Alloy, DIP, Sacchi, Detroit, MPW, Akita and Touren wheels as well as a complete line of wheel accessories known as Mr. Lugnut.
- 645 - ChromeRidlerStarting at: $230.95 (ea)$230.95
- 645 - Gray-MachinedRidlerStarting at: $177.65 (ea)$177.65
- 645 - Black-MachinedRidlerStarting at: $177.65 (ea)$177.65
- 675 - ChromeRidlerStarting at: $191.86 (ea)$191.86
- 675 - Black-MachinedRidlerStarting at: $167.20 (ea)$167.20
- 675 - PolishedRidlerStarting at: $144.21 (ea)$144.21
- 675 - Silver-MachinedRidlerStarting at: $133.76 (ea)$133.76
- 695 - ChromeRidlerStarting at: $230.95 (ea)$230.95
- 695 - GrayRidlerStarting at: $222.06 (ea)$222.06
- 695 - Gray-MachinedRidlerStarting at: $177.65 (ea)$177.65
- 695 - Black-MachinedRidlerStarting at: $222.06 (ea)$222.06
- 695 - Black-MachinedRidlerStarting at: $186.53 (ea)$186.53
Designed with ‘60's-style muscle cars in mind, Ridler Custom Wheels are retro-inspired cast-aluminum alloy one-piece wheel. In sizes from 17"x4" to 20"x10", these amazing wheels are available in polished or chrome finishes, with some in ultra-retro gray or flat black centers and machined lips. Even if you don't race, you can certainly appreciate the light weight and strength these wheels provide, which can only enhance the handling and performance of your car.
Established in 1968, The Wheel Group is a manufacturer and distributor with over 40 years' experience specializing in aftermarket automotive wheels and accessories. All The Wheel Group products are made on state-of-the-art equipment with the highest technology to produce both cast and forged wheels of the highest quality. All Ridler wheels are ISO 9000, OEM, SEA, JWL-T, VIA and TUV approved. All Ridler Custom wheels are designed with maximum multi-fit [dual drill] capability to provide caliper clearance for a broad range of vehicles.
| Posted by Ruby | (Alliance, NE)
Very pleased with the rims. Mike was very helpful with making sure they would work and I had them in 6 days. I will remember CARiD in future purchases. Made my daughters 16th birthday a success. :)